SFX 1.2 *ultimate edition*

stephsen

hey everyone,

as promised,the work on the new Soundmod-version is terminated.I spend many time at the last days and my skull is buzzing for his completion ;)

Im very proud on my work,i think it's the best thing I've ever done,test it ! and give me your opinion please.

install: put the SFX file in your game/data/Z folder thats it.

!!not compatible with other Soundmods,exception: Mords immersive american voice mod !!

Link: http://www.multiupload.nl/J3CPBTQU40

Password: warcry

i have test it with this Smoke-mod and it looks really great with the new Sounds: http://www.battlefront.com/community...d.php?t=106331

Cheers :)

Stephsen

CMMODS is the quickest and most convenient. But, it's useful to have everything at the BF Repository as it sorts a bit better.

Am baffled why anyone uses any other strange commercial sites that barrage one with ads... unless someone is making money from our clicks of course.

I managed to get it down from one of the links, unfortunately I can't seem to upload it to CMMODS ( I'm registered, but maybe there's another step I've missed ).

Best I can do is a mediafire link ( probably adverts too though, sorry :( ) : http://www.mediafire.com/?hs5hi0g292d440a

Hope it helps though.

And thanks, Stephson, for continuing this work.

Thanks stephsen :cool:

But I have a question... are all the sound files 1e altered and improved to 1.2?

Because I will re-sample to a Mac version... less work for me if I know what files to do ;)

I loved the previous version... it give the game a super boost. :)

Regards

Am not quite sure what it is, but I find it easier using the Repository using the Date selection. I generally d/l everything, so one can start with the most recent and work backwards until one gets to what one already has.

Perhaps your site has been upgraded and I am thinking of an earlier version of CMMODS. But, I find that often newer uploads seem to appear earlier as if they were older uploads. So long as one visits regularly and downloads everything, no problem. But, after traveling for a few weeks, it can get confusing when one needs to d/l a whole bunch of stuff. But, I very much appreciate and check and use the CMMODS site almost daily, so plz don't take it as a criticism.

Ah. It's interesting that you mention this about the date of mods. I had noticed something there, then thought I imagined it. But if you are seeing it too then it is probably real: I should look into it.

CMMODs is supposed to be better than the BFC Repo at everything :)

GaJ

PS: if anyone can spot what it is that makes an older mod suddenly look newer, that'd be a massive help :) Like "I did this, then whoa it looked newer".