Tales of Virtual Combat 2 out!!!

Boche

Question for those of you that have played shock force. I segment 7 at about time mark 13:40 or so there is a scene where the helicopter is firing on the Iranians. Is that straight out of CMSF? In other words can you see the attack helicopters firing at their ground targets? I have only played CMBN where you can only see the rounds coming in not the source air craft.

Also, earlier, in that segment there are shots from the cock pit view flying over the battle field. Again same question are those straight CMSF recordings?

Question for those of you that have played shock force. I segment 7 at about time mark 13:40 or so there is a scene where the helicopter is firing on the Iranians. Is that straight out of CMSF? In other words can you see the attack helicopters firing at their ground targets? I have only played CMBN where you can only see the rounds coming in not the source air craft.

Also, earlier, in that segment there are shots from the cock pit view flying over the battle field. Again same question are those straight CMSF recordings?

No unfortunately not. He's doing some nice work of creating an image but they are not from in game. You can hear em, but you can't see em.

VERY well done, man. I was riveted. You are a natural born storyteller. The camera work (LOL CM game camera) was outstanding, at times it was hard to believe it wasn't a real camera. It was as fun, engaging and professional as any documentary I have ever watched. Both installments will be remembered for a long time to come, as some of the most innovative and creative things ever done with Combat Mission.

Thanks much for making it/them!

Mord.