Where will game ship from?

just a remark, since I received my last invoices with damages on the metallic box for CBMN and on the CD casing for NATO (The CD’s were fortunately not damaged), I had stopped ordering the CD’s and relying on the downloading for CW.

Since that is not at the time possible. The only way to have it being to order a download and the mail invoice could Battlefront look at the packaging a bit closer. A non padded envelope is not sufficient to avoid damages to the content. At 75 bucks for Europe an effort could be done.

For the rest I can’t wait till August to try CMFI. Good work BF!

On a related subject, I live in Canada and I believe that shipping to Canada is expensive which is why I have the download version of Combat Mission Battle for Normandy. If my understanding is correct, the DL version of Combat Mission Fortress Italy will be available after August?

If my understanding is correct, the DL version of Combat Mission Fortress Italy will be available after August?

For the time being the DL isn't available, will it be before August and or after, I have no clues. That is why I ordered the DL & Mail. I shall be able to DL it as soon as it will be on the website. Hope they will offer a better protection for the Cd's invoice.

We've been shipping these things in padded envelopes for some time, but if it is mishandled along the way a few little air bubbles won't do much. Full cardboard boxes with airbags is economically impossible for us to absorb and you guys are already (justifiably) unhappy with the ever rising costs of postage.

Download only option is activated the day the game is ready to ship. Usually that is the same time the physical product is ready, however a couple of times the physical product was delayed en route to us and we didn't want to keep you guys waiting. Therefore, sometimes download options (including people who bought physical product) are available a few days before physical product begins shipping.

Steve

And people know that even full cardboard boxes are no obstacle to a dedicated mail handler. I've heard stories of items being delivered with tire tracks across the box! :D The Beta guys have, in the course of our work, downloaded, happily played, uninstalled, redownloaded, reinstalled many many times over. We've lost all fear of download-only. :D