New file at the Repository: 2k x 2k Norman Countryside (2012-04-04)

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah bridges do not always line up correctly. It can sometimes be sorted by adjusting the terrain height, but I generally don't worry too much provided the bridge actual works and vehicles will cross it without too much problem.

Another thing that can be done is to use a slightly longer bridge than strictly necessary. When investigating why I was having trouble getting vehicles to cross the bridges on Pete's map I did just that. Long story short: it turns out there was nothing wrong with the map it was a quirk of the game that my way points were being misplaced.

You can read the sordid details here: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=103833

Cheers guys, glad you are enjoying this one.

No this map is entirely fictitious, I just kinda made up it up as I went along !

P

I was joking about how when I zoomed out, I saw this big Pete written on the ground. Von Daniken would have us believe it was designed as a message to an alien. Pete you from earth?