What should my infantry do to knock out a MG Bunker?

Hi mates I just found my infantry could not do anything facing a MG bunker, even sneak to its back... Those gorgeous MG bunkers dont even have a door??!:eek: My infantry could not assult into it, or shoot through it...When I try to order em from front..they got killed right away... What will you do when you facing those MG bunkers?

Cheers

Levi

A 'zook rounds works real well. In one scenario (1st Road to Montebourg one, I think) one of my squads (on AI, not ordered by me) put a round into one and there was an almost immediate secondaery explosion to boot, probably stored ammo--quite the fireworks!

I'm not certain, but maybe a blast command if you have engineers/demo charges???

Yeah this is quite troublesome. I played the Brécourt Manor mission and even though I was only facing the rear of the bunkers could not get to the single officer still inside until my zook teams got there. The assult teams had already spent most of their grenades (which they seemed VERY reluctant to use btw).

I think if you use demo charges against a bunker, you need to give the blast command *along* the rear wall and not into the interior, since there's no back door. But you may want to test this out.

You don't need to use the "blast" command, and in fact that may be counterproductive or in some cases disasterous. Just move a team equipped with demo charges close to the bunker and they should attack.