[RELEASED] sdp_ITA_terrain_south italy summer

sdp

sdp_ITA_terrain_south_italy_summer.zip_original.jpg?1324595268

Uploaded to GAJ's Combat Mission Mods Warehouse;

ITALIAN CAMPAIGN MOD 1.0: Southern Italy Summer Terrain

This pack will change the look of the terrain into a scorched and dusty landscape of southern Italy.

This Terrain Mod should be combined with the "sdp_ITA_basic pack" to get the true impression of the Sicilian landscape and the Salerno bay area - or other parts of southern Italy for that matter...

Do not combine this Terrain Mod with "sdp_ITA_winter terrain" or any other Terrain Mod - make sure to remove them from the Z folder before.

To get the real hot and dusty feeling to your battles, use Weather Setting "Clear", "Haze" or "Thick Haze".

Available at http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4559/details

Looks great.

Anyone have a comprehensive list of all Italian Theater mods and where they're located (since some may be at CMMODS and not here and vice versa)?

Look under sdp, MJKerner, and Nikmond at Gaj's site....

Mord.

Hey Mord,

Thanks for the heads up regarding SDP's mods. I downloaded all of them and am running an Italy - Winter - Quick Battle. They are fantastic. Just wondering, did the Germans really have such a variety of uniforms within one squad?

I also downloaded your voice mods - thanks for the great work.

And a special thanks to SDP for such an outstanding contribution to the community!

You're welcome Chops and Erwin and thanks for the compliment on my voice mod.

As far as the variety among unis...someone more knowledgeable will have to answer that one...but I'd say, probably as the war progressed and supply lines got iffy, dudes would probably scrounge whatever they could.

Mord.