Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those girls need a good feed...I suggest roast chicken and hommous.

For once, Shaw and I agree on something. I am certainly not above ogling (or leering), but those girls need a few more pounds and a few more years on them.

In other news, OGSF and I have finished our match. The final had OGSF losing twice as many men and AFVs as me, and the vast majority of his remaining forces running around looking for a change of underwear. Despite this, my plodding and incomplete advance allowed him to salvage a draw. No matter, the rematch is underway, and I am confident that the drunken Scotsman will not escape a second time.

Perhaps I will post a proper summary, complete with snaps of piled OGSF pixxeltruppen corpses. Perhaps I will have a beer.

In other news...Boo surrenders. Point score 650 - zero, nix, nada, blot, Emrys IQ.

Funny thing was, Boo had more troops than I did at one of the VLs and could have retaken the position IF he wasn't so lazy AND he wasn't so asceered of the military genuis that is your Olde Unca Stukey. Shock and awe I tells ya...shock and awe.

For once, Shaw and I agree on something. I am certainly not above ogling (or leering), but those girls need a few more pounds and a few more years on them.

In other news, OGSF and I have finished our match. The final had OGSF losing twice as many men and AFVs as me, and the vast majority of his remaining forces running around looking for a change of underwear. Despite this, my plodding and incomplete advance allowed him to salvage a draw. No matter, the rematch is underway, and I am confident that the drunken Scotsman will not escape a second time.

Perhaps I will post a proper summary, complete with snaps of piled OGSF pixxeltruppen corpses. Perhaps I will have a beer.

I have to agree about the girls as well, a bit more meat on their bones and a little more life experience would do wonders.

I was watching a comic last night and he put it well. "There are differences between girls and women, you aren't a woman until a person steps out of your v a g i n a and stomps all over your dreams".

In other news...Boo surrenders. Point score 650 - zero, nix, nada, blot, Emrys IQ.

Funny thing was, Boo had more troops than I did at one of the VLs and could have retaken the position IF he wasn't so lazy AND he wasn't so asceered of the military genuis that is your Olde Unca Stukey. Shock and awe I tells ya...shock and awe.

See, this is what I find curious (Along with Stuka's sense of style); I had the VL. The object was to hold the high ground. I had the high ground. Stuka's troops never engaged my men, and yet he was awarded the points? (Well, him being awarded ANYTHING other than 'Imbecile of the year' is suspicious just in itself)

This has to be a bug that I hope is corrected in the next patch.

"Grammar" as well. :)

You have to make allowances for Stuka*, he incredibly, mind-numbingly stupid. It shows in every little thing he does. By definition anything and everything he does is bound to be little. The only thing great about him is his stupidity, which is of truly cosmic proportions. In fact, he is the sole possessor of almost half of all the stupidity in the universe (the other half being the proud possession of Joe Shaw).

*Actually, you don't. He shouldn't have an allowance at all. He'd probably only hurt himself with it, and while that wouldn't be a bad thing, it probably wouldn't be prudent for me to encourage in a public medium his early demise.

Michael

As a player of honour Joe, I have not only insisted that Boo picks the scenario but also that I defend, given that attackers seem to have an advantage in CMx2. I have to do all I can to give the lad a chance of winning against me seeing as I'm all Uber and stuff.

As a player of honour Joe, I have not only insisted that Boo picks the scenario but also that I defend, given that attackers seem to have an advantage in CMx2. I have to do all I can to give the lad a chance of winning against me seeing as I'm all Uber and stuff.

Yeah... about that? You said you'd look for something, but I'd already found a scenario, so there was no insisting on your part. And that bit about defending? I'm the Germans and I'm defending.

So you're wrong on both counts.

Oh, wow... who could have seen that coming?????

So you're Uber all right. Uber goofy.