Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be flip....there are two teams from the lovely state of Ohio, now what's their names again?

Do you mean the Muskingum Valley Crooksville Ceramics and the Parma Padua Franciscan Bruins?

Or maybe you meant to include the Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit Warriors.

There are so many good teams from which to choose.

C'mon Boo, you were telling me you were most proud of the Toledo Lady-boys and the Cleveland Poodle Fanciers.

Those are not real teams. You only wish they were real teams because teams with names like those are teams you really feel you can get behind.

Not that they would let you get behind them. Or anywhere within 150 yards of them.

Do you mean the Muskingum Valley Crooksville Ceramics and the Parma Padua Franciscan Bruins?

Or maybe you meant to include the Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit Warriors.

There are so many good teams from which to choose.

You know quite well I am referring to teams that play for pay.

I thumb my nose at these local High Scool teams that you mention.

See Stuka!

See Stuka hug the edge!

Hug, Stuka! Hug!

Except he's not really hugging the edge. He's getting it drunk so it'll go out with him. He is such a tramp.

Well at least he is sending you turns. Stuka, when you are done with hugging edges (and sheep) send me a turn, you twit.

I would like to remind my opponents to stop trying to mislead me and/or get me to elicit information with the less-than-clever statements and questions included in your emails. There is no fooling Wile E. Buzzsaw. OGSF, your transparent statement about there not being any 76s on the battlefield was laughable. Just the same, I took pity on your poor blinded Firefly and put it out of its misery. Now we can accurately say that there is one less 76 on the battlefield.

I would like to remind my opponents to stop trying to mislead me and/or get me to elicit information...

Because he's not as dumb as you think he is.

Not that anybody could be.

I mean, really. Think about it.

But not too hard. We don't want you straining something that doesn't get much of a work-out*.

(*Not a thingy reference. I don't care what you think. When and if you think.)

I would like to remind my opponents to stop trying to mislead me and/or get me to elicit information with the less-than-clever statements and questions included in your emails. There is no fooling Wile E. Buzzsaw. OGSF, your transparent statement about there not being any 76s on the battlefield was laughable. Just the same, I took pity on your poor blinded Firefly and put it out of its misery. Now we can accurately say that there is one less 76 on the battlefield.

Waill, Ah didnae knoo Ah haid a feckin' 76. An' Ah didnae knoo at haid bin killed. Sae at comes oot ain tha wash really. Noo tha ye haid anythun worrrth shootin' at wi' a 76 either.