Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

...you know it's OFJ's gums working overtime.
Now Stuka, there's no need to hide it any longer ... you are ALSO Dovahkiin, Dragon Born and I acknowledge you with the traditional shout of FUS RO DAH!

How do I know that you play the game? Come now, all one has to do is Google "Skyrim Cheats" and page after page comes up that allow a player with less than the normal amount of honor to win consistently without effort or ability. Of course I prefer to play the game honestly but not all feel that way.

Why it's tailor-made for you!

Joe

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Foul Temptress!! Do not confuse me with the other fantasy-role playing weirdos you commune with online.

Why is it you always take the character of Elfin princess? Do you like to think of yourself as a doe-eyed, large breasted pixie with pointed ears?

No, you're thinking of my loyal and trusty Housecarl Lydia who accompanies me on every quest ...

Lydia.jpg

Or perhaps my lovely and talented game wife, Karita ...

130px-0,362,0,320-Karitafull.png

Or even my other Housecarl in Solitude, Jardis ...

CEhSKm.jpg

Odd how this game has such a hold on me ...

Joe

I know Boo Radley, I know ... and I'm sure I'll feel a twinge of guilt when that Ancient Dragon swoops down to grab you, lifts you up by your arms to a couple of hundred feet and then drops you to "tenderize" the meal. The guilt will be because I could have saved you ... quite easily in fact, but didn't because ... well, you would be too far behind me and, having taken an arrow to the knee, you wouldn't be able to run away fast enough.

I keep telling you that there's a time and a place for gathering rocks but it isn't on an open plain when you hear that telltale flapping above you. And, of course, there's no profit in plain old rocks but you continue to insist on "mining" every rock you see without paying attention to those with the stippled pattern that indicates some value.

Also I may not have enough Daedric arrows and there are standards to be maintained when fighting an Ancient Dragon, a crummy Blood Dragon sure, I'd use Iron arrows for that but I'd be drummed out of the Blades for using Iron arrows on an Ancient Dragon ... Michael will understand of course.

Joe

So, are you a functioning nutter? I mean, can you go out in the real world and work and buy groceries and gas up the car like regular people, or have you gone completely around the bend?

Just curious.

So, are you a functioning nutter? I mean, can you go out in the real world and work and buy groceries and gas up the car like regular people, or have you gone completely around the bend?

Just curious.

Don't deny it Boo Radley, if you hadn't taken an arrow to the knee you'd be out there adventuring with the ... well, not the BEST, but certainly with the average.

There's no shame in being an assistant to Belethor of Belethor's General Goods ... it IS annoying when you constantly remind everyone that you work with Belethor at Belethor's General Goods ... got it, got it the first dozen times you told me.

Joe

No, you're thinking of my loyal and trusty Housecarl Lydia who accompanies me on every quest ...

<snip>

Or perhaps my lovely and talented game wife, Karita ...

<snip>

Or even my other Housecarl in Solitude, Jardis ...

<snip>

Odd how this game has such a hold on me ...

Joe

Still dabbling in pixelated love, Joe?

Steve