Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't afford a hot water heater, eh? I knew times were hard in the Rust Belt, but jeez...

Michael

What exactly is the correlation, in your teeny, tiny brain, between having a cold and having a hot water heater? Are you implying that people with functioning hot water heaters do not catch cold? Is there some statistical relationship between viral infection susceptibility and the availability of hot water?

Please enlighten us, Michael, because we'd all LOVE to hear your reasoning on this.

What exactly is the correlation, in your teeny, tiny brain, between having a cold and having a hot water heater? Are you implying that people with functioning hot water heaters do not catch cold? Is there some statistical relationship between viral infection susceptibility and the availability of hot water?

Please enlighten us, Michael, because we'd all LOVE to hear your reasoning on this.

Oh I think you're reading too much into that Boo Radley ... what makes you think anything he says is reasoned?

Joe

Please enlighten us, Michael...

First sensible request you've ever put forward. First you must bathe for an hour every day in whatever freezing waters you have available. Then you must sit in meditation for twelve hours every day. You must do this for six years every day without fail. At the end of six years, you may return to me and ask one question. Got all that? Now off you go.

Michael