Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

Actually, I just discovered that Stukey-Pookie and I are both defending and both attacking! It's a madhouse, a madhouse, I tells ya. The scenario designer (And I use the term in "air quotes" put both of us right beside the VL. So, for 20 turns or until one of us is mostly dead, we'll stand there at point blank range and just shoot each other.

Doesn't that sound interesting?????

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I just discovered that Stukey-Pookie and I are both defending and both attacking! It's a madhouse, a madhouse, I tells ya. The scenario designer (And I use the term in "air quotes" put both of us right beside the VL. So, for 20 turns or until one of us is mostly dead, we'll stand there at point blank range and just shoot each other.

Doesn't that sound interesting?????

Well the good news is that you will likely score SOME points this time.

Joe

So do you get points in that Skyrimjob game you play? Or do just get power ups and stuff like that?
You not only get points (Level 58 currently) but you get gold ... GOLD I say, and jewels that even a lousy lapidairyist would drool over.

Of course in your case the drool is pretty much a constant state of affairs.

Joe

And the award for the 'Lamest taunt in the history of the Peng Challenge Thread' goes to...*drum roll*...Boo' i'm quite severly retarded' Radley!!!

*sound of crickets chirping*

*in the distance a dog barks...sounds of muffled shouting...a gun shot*

*silence*

*crickets chirping*

Joe used to have a Daedric zither, but he could never keep it in tune.
I do have a Daedric BOW ... it's a deadly creation let me tell you. It required Ebony ingots and a Daedric Heart, then I improved it with more ebony ingots and finally enchanted it with dual enchantments of Flame and Soul Trap. It's pretty much maxed out at this point ... one shot, one kill say I.

I wanted to engrave it with "Boo's Bane" but apparently you can't find a single engraver in all of Skyrim.

The problem is that finding Daedric arrows is difficult. I can usually keep a solid inventory of Ebony arrows but they're just not quite the same are they. And, as Michael is well aware, for some reason you can't craft arrows in Skyrim, heaven knows why.

Joe

I do have a Daedric BOW ... it's a deadly creation let me tell you. It required Ebony ingots and a Daedric Heart, then I improved it with more ebony ingots and finally enchanted it with dual enchantments of Flame and Soul Trap. It's pretty much maxed out at this point ... one shot, one kill say I.

I wanted to engrave it with "Boo's Bane" but apparently you can't find a single engraver in all of Skyrim. But that's okay... all the unicorns bow to me and stuff like that... I'm pretty much le grande fromage in Skyrim.

The problem is that finding Daedric arrows is difficult. I can usually keep a solid inventory of Ebony arrows but they're just not quite the same are they. And, as Michael is well aware, for some reason you can't craft arrows in Skyrim, heaven knows why.

But I have to admit, sometimes I think my sanity is finally fraying to the point where people will be pointing and calling the authorities before too long.

I went to a seminar last week, dressed in a baldric and tights. Seemed like a good idea at the time. I was comfortable and all... the tights allowed good range of motion and all that, but I might have gone a bit too far when I stuck that VP with my dirk for grabbing the last cruller.

I don't know. I may need to think about this...

Joe

Well... um... good luck with all that, Joe! You know we're all behind you on this. Very far behind you. Watching.

Well... um... good luck with all that, Joe! You know we're all behind you on this. Very far behind you. Watching.
I know Boo Radley, I know ... and I'm sure I'll feel a twinge of guilt when that Ancient Dragon swoops down to grab you, lifts you up by your arms to a couple of hundred feet and then drops you to "tenderize" the meal. The guilt will be because I could have saved you ... quite easily in fact, but didn't because ... well, you would be too far behind me and, having taken an arrow to the knee, you wouldn't be able to run away fast enough.

I keep telling you that there's a time and a place for gathering rocks but it isn't on an open plain when you hear that telltale flapping above you. And, of course, there's no profit in plain old rocks but you continue to insist on "mining" every rock you see without paying attention to those with the stippled pattern that indicates some value.

Also I may not have enough Daedric arrows and there are standards to be maintained when fighting an Ancient Dragon, a crummy Blood Dragon sure, I'd use Iron arrows for that but I'd be drummed out of the Blades for using Iron arrows on an Ancient Dragon ... Michael will understand of course.

Joe

Sure, Joe. Now why don't you just sit down here and try to be calm until the nice nursie gets here with your feel goodies. Everything's going to be all right.

Michael

Sure, Joe. Now why don't you just sit down here and try to be calm until the nice nursie gets here with your feel goodies. Everything's going to be all right.

Michael

No Michael, as you know only too well, the difference between arrows is small but significant. If you let a giant get within striking distance it's all over but the shouting as you get literally launched into the sky.

Your best tactic is the stealthy distance kill and for that you need a superb bow and the best arrows gold can buy and that means Daedric arrows. Where do you buy yours? I've only found two sources where you can at least hope to find them on a semi-regular basis. The first is, of course, the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun and the second is the Fletcher in Solitude.

Joe