TC orientation?

WEGO playback. No cover arc. Vehicle stationary not rotating. Big artillery barrage over the hill he is looking at.

I tried a forward face command again but he just loves looking at that hill!

p.s. I suspect his forward spotting abilities has been reduced considerably due to his orientation. Just hope the rest of the crew are looking the right way.

Was something spotted over there that would interest a JPz?

That really is a lovely copse atop that hill. Typical nesting ground of wagtails and pipits. One simply has to admire it. Once more BFC's attention to detail has produced unprecedented levels of immersion.

Then there is the insect life up there. All sorts of bugs, I expect. Oh, I see...

Are wagtails and pipits native to Northern Normandy. If not that's a serious immersion breaker imho.

Sadly I looked it up before posting. I must have work to do...

"The Motacillidae are a family of small passerine birds with medium to long tails. They include the wagtails, longclaws and pipits. They are slender, ground feeding insectivores of open country. There are 54 species worldwide, 15 of which have been recorded in France."

Looks like BFC have nailed it again.

You can print screen + paste to paint ya know rather than taking a picture with a camera ;)

That, and post the pic in a size big enough that we can see what you're trying to show us. I dunno what it is here with some people who post pics with such a tiny resolution. :rolleyes:

Actually...under Windows 7 (Vista?) there's a prob...XP has no problems with print screen...though FRAPS is waaay better. Kuderian, check out Fraps, you can take as many shots as you want and don't have to tab out to Paint.

Mord.

You can print screen + paste to paint ya know rather than taking a picture with a camera ;)

One of the many things I miss about my old XP OS, now I've got this bloated Vista taking up half my RAM. Must download FRAPS.

How do you post pictures without going through the BFC attachment thingy me jig? I usually use imgur but without success on this forum.

I use Imageshack.

First, you'll have to change your screenies to Jpegs 'cause the free version of FRAPS only saves in BMP. That'll keep the file size down.

Make sure you resize them (Best to keep the width under 11 inches so not to stretch the thread),

Upload to Imageshack...when it's uploaded you'll see some boxes down below on the left...find the one that says code for forums and just copy and paste that into your post.

Mord.

One of the many things I miss about my old XP OS, now I've got this bloated Vista taking up half my RAM. Must download FRAPS.

How do you post pictures without going through the BFC attachment thingy me jig? I usually use imgur but without success on this forum.

I use imgur, you just have to select the correct link to copy. They refer to it as BB code.