Next Module???

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. And "Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy, Brittany, and bits of other areas of France like Pais de la Loire" would be a more accurate title than "Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy", but it's not as catchy.

(Edit to note: Personally, I was advocating for "CM:Brits 'n Chums", but apparently BFC saw things otherwise)

I was in error - should have been "21st Army Group". My bad. That doesn't sound catchy I agree. :-)

Monty's Mongers?

Colossal Cracks? (stolen from the book of that title...)

Tommies, Canucks and Jam Rolls?

Time for Tea?

Look at the picture, again...I don't think the turret is obscured...you'd be able to see at least a little bit of it around the tree. You can see a guy's head sticking up.

kangaroo2a.jpg

But after looking at some pics online I am gonna concur with Chainsaw and say it's the Lloyd carrier...

Mord.

The vehicle is almost certainly a Loyd Carrier. You can tell by how far the tracks stick out past the glacis and the two thingies pointing down towards the suspension. The tracks being higher at the front is another clue.

If the turret of a Sherman was behind the tree it would be too far to the rear (and as Mord mentions, too small).

Look at the picture, again...I don't think the turret is obscured...you'd be able to see at least a little bit of it around the tree. You can see a guy's head sticking up.

kangaroo2a.jpg

But after looking at some pics online I am gonna concur with Chainsaw and say it's the Lloyd carrier...

Mord.

That's not a vehicle, that is Field Marshal Montgomery's barret!

So, as the months tick by I was wondering when we might see the next module being released, or at least get some screen shots or a run down of the TOE??? I've been following the forum for news and maybe I missed it, after all I do have a life and can't spend all day surfing, but any news would be good.

Thanks

CTID98

If you can't spend all day surfing you haven't got a life :P

Maybe their holding back the Crocks and wasps for the big reveal - i certainly hope so :D

Unless BFC decided to invest major coding effort into getting fire into the game and achieved a breakthrough, I wouldn't expect to see them this time around. Perhaps in the final "all the stuff we skipped in the first three issues" module...

Michael