Does this Peng Challenge Thread make me look fat?

Poor grammar aside, that was very beautiful, Joe.
Cheap Boo Radley, very cheap.

A REAL CessPudlian, a REAL MAN wouldn't stoop to changing the post of another. A REAL CessPudlian would take the actual words AS WRITTEN and, with a modicum of wit, turn them against the poster.

Of course it DOES require a modicum of wit ... which explains why you can't do it.

Joe

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, unlike Boo Radley, understands and deeply appreciates the work I do here...

Which is why I recommend that the Justicar be placed in a small box with several lead weights and quietly eased over the side once the ship clears the continental shelf.

Michael

Now that is clever, I have to give you that lad, it is clever ... I may use it myself ... thanks Bore (letters deleted deemed to be wrongspeak).

Joe

WOW! I'll bet you burned through a few synapses coming up with that one!

I doff my chapeau in your general direction.

WOW! I'll bet you burned through a few synapses coming up with that one!

I doff my chapeau in your general direction.

Actually it was quite easy, I looked at your name and, for some reason, it just jumped right out at me.

Joe

There's irony for you, because I look at your name and get absolutely nothing.
It's the awe ... you're blocking it out because you can't deal with the awe it inspires in you each time you see my name.

It's a common problem, many times readers of my posts are unable to fully comprehend what I've posted because the tears of joy and hope that spring unbidden to their eyes. Don't try to rub your eyes by the way, all that peanut butter that's crusted on your fingers will get in your eyes and then the Lady Rose will have no end of problems getting it out.

Joe

It's the awe ... you're blocking it out because you can't deal with the awe it inspires in you each time you see my name.

Joe

Awe isn't... quite the emotion I feel.

If I were to stick a name on it, I'd have to say it's disbelief.

Disbelief that once again you've gnawed through your leather straps and dragged your shackles over to a keyboard without one of your keepers being alerted by the gibbering nonsense issuing from that drooling wreck of a mouth (Which, by the by, is so repulsive, it makes your average dentally challenged English type person look like one of the Pepsodent twins. The one on the left).

There's irony for you, because I look at your name and get absolutely nothing.

I suppose there is always Josh. Although he is more of a joke. A bad joke. A cruel, unfunny joke. The kind of joke that low-life types make about spastics and the deformed. That's our Joe.

Michael

Its an irony that one can appreciate the sheer majesty of a creature composed from the head of a Shaw and the feet of a Boo to form one of nature's more interesting monsters found on the world's rim... the Justaboo... and marvel with enough irony to coat some buttered toast... how such a monster could be conceived?

Well when a mommy monster and a daddy monster love each other very much......
Or even if a daddy monster can convince a mommy monster that no one in the village will notice because they're all watching the lettuce juggler.

spore_tribal_moola.jpg

Joe

.. oh... I don't really think we need to explore daddy monster and daddy monster or mommy... oh...

Which village was it?

Fourth village from the northernmost pink spice fountain, Planet Krrrakkk, System Attohhah, 3 o'clock spiral arm ... ya can't miss it.

Joe

It's from SPORE you doofus ... but I don't imagine your Atari 800 is up to the task of playing that game.

So you bought a game called 'Spore'????

I imagine Boo has a game called 'Shaw' then?

What is it with you two?

Think you oughta drink that!