The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

I'd get it back easy. I'd just look for the Ohionian with a pair of shoes that matched then Whammo!

Matched what?

I swear, Stuka! Sometimes I look at you (throw up in my mouth a little bit) and just have to shake my head in bewilderment!

How is it that someone like you, who is so completely unbalanced and totally lacking in either redeeming qualities or social skills allowed out in an unsuspecting world?

Whom have you paid off, eh?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yow! That barely leaves them enough time to break into the National Guard armory, steal a few Stingers, and get set up under the approach path of your flight.

Michael

Hah! I'm no fool, you'll note that I didn't specify what TIME in the afternoon OR which airline. To be cerrtain they'll have to take down every flight from noon on and after the fourth or fifth one that goes down even the ManyAppleLess Police would get a bit suspicious ... and of course I just SAID it was going to be in the afternoon.

No, the Quasi-Annual Audit, Inpsection and Review will take place.

Joe

I'll be damned...I last visited the Thread on December 31st in 1969...

I don't remember that. If true, of course, it means that I was here before any of the rest of you fecking squatters.

All you trailer trash, get out of my Website.

Untrue.

I was here on that same date.

I was watching you.

I saw what you did.

I hope you washed your hands later.

Btw, I trust that plans are well underway by this time, remember I'll be arriving on the afternoon of the 21st ... but why am I telling you that, no doubt you've all got it circled in your calendars, with notes up everywhere to remind you and likely a cellphone calendar or two set to chime merrily away on the 19th to get you in the proper frame of mind to welcome your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Yes, planning is well under way. As you can see, the street dance, parade, and fireworks will be over just before you arrive.

http://www.spiritofthelakes.com/index.php?page=events

So at least we here will have a good time anyway

2pine.JPG

Get on the bus, the magic bus..

And here we see the tragic consequences of the overuse of contractor's glue.

It's especially a concern in this case as his arms are above his head and rescue workers will be forced to use respirators before they can get close enough to free his hands.

On the plus side, though, he'll find it more difficult to post here.

Joe

Is that pine? Oh dear, that will never do. Shouldn't you at least use cedar on the closets to keep the moths from chewing through the wool blankets you have sewn into moo-moos to cover your hideously deformed carriage?

Yes, it is knotty pine and I absolutely love it. I thought about buying a planer and using all cedar throughout the bus but I like the pine much better.

Hey Joe...you stop posting here...or stop crying like a beotch!

Hope you choke.

Don't pick on Joe, he's suffering from Truck envy...

take pity on Joe, you must have an old F-150 lying around someplace you could loan him....

Is that pine? Oh dear, that will never do. Shouldn't you at least use cedar on the closets to keep the moths from chewing through the wool blankets you have sewn into moo-moos to cover your hideously deformed carriage?

Wait... he has a carriage too?