I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hohoho....hehe........

hahhahahahahahaha............ hehehehe....

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaahahahaha

heeeeeeeeeehehhoohohohohohohoho........

hahaha........... *urk*....

I don't get it!

Mace

Hohoho....hehe........

hahhahahahahahaha............ hehehehe....

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaahahahaha

heeeeeeeeeehehhoohohohohohohoho........

hahaha........... *urk*....

I don't get it!

Mace

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Joe

Joe

Joe Joe... anarchy... floppy ears...

Oh, dear, oh deary me... this must be Joe-Joe Binks Two of 'em twice Joe-Joe Joe-Joe... exponential spawning *sigh*.. multiple quires abandoned, *sigh, sigh*... exit zone chaos, quire record-keeping *sigh* missing or inaccurate... *sigh*... I shall make a note with me thickest crayon:

Joe-Joe Joe-Joe - slack, needs monitoring.

Two Joes...now that's scary!

Persephone

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Joe

Joe

Joe Joe... anarchy... floppy ears...

Oh, dear, oh deary me... this must be Joe-Joe Binks Two of 'em twice Joe-Joe Joe-Joe... exponential spawning *sigh*.. multiple quires abandoned, *sigh, sigh*... exit zone chaos, quire record-keeping *sigh* missing or inaccurate... *sigh*... I shall make a note with me thickest crayon:

Joe-Joe Joe-Joe - slack, needs monitoring.

Two Joes...now that's scary!

Persephone

Originally posted by Seanachai:

"Think you're tough, eh?! Think you're tough, mister frozen chicken brick?!!! Well meet mister hammer, you bastard!!"

Ãœbergnome, how dare you take all your anger out on mister frozen chicken brick! The poor thing.

Persephone

Originally posted by Seanachai:

"Think you're tough, eh?! Think you're tough, mister frozen chicken brick?!!! Well meet mister hammer, you bastard!!"

Ãœbergnome, how dare you take all your anger out on mister frozen chicken brick! The poor thing.

Persephone

Originally posted by Noba:

AJ has gone missing. We havn't missed his cruddy accents though. In our Joust, his boys are out of ammo and out of luck. He does have a very nice StuG park though.

Noba.

I'm B-A-A-A-A-C-K!!!

Soon.............. that is, after I manage to re-install the 35,796 applications I once had running on my trusty box o' ****e (like, just last Friday!). Should only take me say, hummmm...... another 2 years......NOBA I blame you totally for inciting me to attempt this foolish "upgrade". Better the devil you know, eh Berli...?

Oh, did I also say how I LOVE the challenge of computhingies when they crash and burn???? I DIDN'T?? How remiss of moi!!

So, if you lot wot is awaitin' turnage don't receive a turn in the next week, you'll know I still HATE TH' FECKIN' LOT OF YE, with yer hyperfast, supersludgematic, overdrive-equipped Sinclairinspired clapboxes.

There.....

That just about sums my lot up. Now, how do I get that BLOODY UnCreative sound card to install properly??? F%^&8!#@$%%^#$$%^$$^^^%#$@#!!!!

Back someday ........

AJ

-----------------

grumble, snort, splutter.....

Originally posted by Noba:

AJ has gone missing. We havn't missed his cruddy accents though. In our Joust, his boys are out of ammo and out of luck. He does have a very nice StuG park though.

Noba.

I'm B-A-A-A-A-C-K!!!

Soon.............. that is, after I manage to re-install the 35,796 applications I once had running on my trusty box o' ****e (like, just last Friday!). Should only take me say, hummmm...... another 2 years......NOBA I blame you totally for inciting me to attempt this foolish "upgrade". Better the devil you know, eh Berli...?

Oh, did I also say how I LOVE the challenge of computhingies when they crash and burn???? I DIDN'T?? How remiss of moi!!

So, if you lot wot is awaitin' turnage don't receive a turn in the next week, you'll know I still HATE TH' FECKIN' LOT OF YE, with yer hyperfast, supersludgematic, overdrive-equipped Sinclairinspired clapboxes.

There.....

That just about sums my lot up. Now, how do I get that BLOODY UnCreative sound card to install properly??? F%^&8!#@$%%^#$$%^$$^^^%#$@#!!!!

Back someday ........

AJ

-----------------

grumble, snort, splutter.....

Babbled by Lurker:

I wish to report that the gamey bastiche known as Harv has crushed me in our meeting engagement by using the gamiest ploys I have ever witnessed—things like "covering flanks" and "using infantry to support tanks" and "providing overwatch." He kept using this thing, tractik? tankic? TACTICS! Yes, that's it, he used tactics in a most unsportsmanlike manner. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect he was a closet grog.

In conclusion, Me Gamey? ME Gamey?? Running your naked dancers around under arty fire until they died, moving a Puma right beside an HMG until it died, rushing your split squads towards my tanks like quail before a fox until death became them and you call ME gamey??? It wasn't until the end that you turned my splody things into ... well ... splody things with a Stug to make it look like you actually tried not to lose the game.

Bastage.

I will get my revenge in this ugly Runething that I have chosen to die in, and will get my name on the unladder as a sucky loser soon, if not sooner.

In the same but different news Simpleton went to sleep forever or sumfink so I haven't been able to Die-A-Lot<sup>TM</sup> much there yet.

To begin with Hairy O-my-head-Berst-open-again, I take kindly to people inserting my name in close proximity to Mace's, and if I never see it happen again I will not be forced to do something not very drastic. Lorak the Loved, put me down for a loss vs this Grog forthwith! Or whenever you feel like it, whichever comes later. The game can be played sometime in the past 2 years, with the scenario chosen by nobody, or A_Pfc (same thing I believe).

2. Hangovers are wonderful.

Babbled by Lurker:

I wish to report that the gamey bastiche known as Harv has crushed me in our meeting engagement by using the gamiest ploys I have ever witnessed—things like "covering flanks" and "using infantry to support tanks" and "providing overwatch." He kept using this thing, tractik? tankic? TACTICS! Yes, that's it, he used tactics in a most unsportsmanlike manner. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect he was a closet grog.

In conclusion, Me Gamey? ME Gamey?? Running your naked dancers around under arty fire until they died, moving a Puma right beside an HMG until it died, rushing your split squads towards my tanks like quail before a fox until death became them and you call ME gamey??? It wasn't until the end that you turned my splody things into ... well ... splody things with a Stug to make it look like you actually tried not to lose the game.

Bastage.

I will get my revenge in this ugly Runething that I have chosen to die in, and will get my name on the unladder as a sucky loser soon, if not sooner.

In the same but different news Simpleton went to sleep forever or sumfink so I haven't been able to Die-A-Lot<sup>TM</sup> much there yet.

To begin with Hairy O-my-head-Berst-open-again, I take kindly to people inserting my name in close proximity to Mace's, and if I never see it happen again I will not be forced to do something not very drastic. Lorak the Loved, put me down for a loss vs this Grog forthwith! Or whenever you feel like it, whichever comes later. The game can be played sometime in the past 2 years, with the scenario chosen by nobody, or A_Pfc (same thing I believe).

2. Hangovers are wonderful.

Originally posted by Persephone:

DalemHippy.jpg

The Hippy of Persiflage of the MBT.

Persephone

Is that a "soul patch" I spy under dalem's purty little mouth? It's kind of hard to tell, the way it blends in and fades with the shadows. Almost like the Brigadoon of facial hair.