Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

*wonder's if they're having an intelligent discussion, or cybering*

Mace

We talked about beer, dead dogs, live dogs, newborn children, and why God saw fit to make so many Australians and decided that at some point in the 1700s there must not have been enough beer on the planet.

Since then, God's probably had to rethink the whole 'Australian Solution', and realized he'd created a closed eco-system, in which there is no net benefit to the production of beer in the world because the Aussies consume it all.

Conceivably in the coming century we'll hit the 'Aussie Event Horizon', and world beer stocks will actually begin to fall at a faster rate than they rise because of Australian consumption, leading to an eventual collapse of the entire beer drinking economy.

One must be very careful and foresighted when introducing a new species into an environment, for fear that they will do more harm than good. In terms of the 'Beer Environment', Australians may prove to be as horrendously counter-productive as the Caribbean mongoose, or the brown tree snake.

Sounds like quite an intelligent discussion.

I'll be studying the beer event horizon through excessive alcohol consumption tomorrow, when we Departmental social club members gather after work.

I'll also be analyzing the nuances of female propositioning and face slap mechanics as well, especially when I sink a few.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

Sounds like quite an intelligent discussion.

I'll be studying the beer event horizon through excessive alcohol consumption tomorrow, when we Departmental social club members gather after work.

I'll also be analyzing the nuances of female propositioning and face slap mechanics as well, especially when I sink a few.

Mace

How do they slap you after you've sunk them?