If ye be challenged, enter not the land of Peng

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr.Peng; I'm afraid some of your disciples have taken my false insults as serious.

What should I do?

I tried the when in Rome aproach but their sense of humor seems to only apply to spouses and Kinhiggys or whatever word is substitued for knights for whatever reason.

I at least figured out what your sig says at first glance friend!

Dim the usurper wrote...

Mr.Peng; I'm afraid some of your disciples have taken my false insults as serious.
BOOT, BOOT & BOOT again you little, filthy rancid cyst who sits on my ass and has to be removed with the help of a rusty, **** covered spoon, used ordinarily to remove cat excrement from litter trays, and a bottle of tequila chock full of stickypisses worms…

Peng does not have disciples! I have… or will… or might have one day…

Prostrate yourself before your Messiah now and buggar off back to Coventry or I’ll make sure you spend the rest of your pointless days as a Peng forsaken heretic!

Originally posted by 37mm:

BOOT, BOOT & BOOT again you little, filthy rancid cyst who sits on my ass and has to be removed with the help of a rusty, **** covered spoon, used ordinarily to remove cat excrement from litter trays, and a bottle of tequila chock full of stickypisses worms…

Peng does not have disciples! I have… or will… or might have one day…

Prostrate yourself before your Messiah now and buggar off back to Coventry or I’ll make sure you spend the rest of your pointless days as a Peng forsaken heretic!

Hey hey go easy on the worms there 37mm (spelt but not bolded). Do you think I'm made of worms? They don't grow on my back you know.

Where is the Just-a-carrot when you need him. 37mm - please acquaint yourself with the concept of Coventry by taking the initiative of searching and reading up on the subject matter. It is a tool (come to think of it, not unlike yourself) that only functions well when used by all cesspoolers unanimously. Remember the first rule of one stuck in a pool of cess up to one's bottom lip - DON'T MAKE WAVES!

stikky - I know, turn owing. The answer is still no. But I might acquiesce to completing one as a Chrismas present though.

Ahh. Permanent Coventry yet again:

Ill lock this thread shortly as the original poster has moved on. As Tim has decided not to post to our forums anymore, as we have had several complaints via email about the original poster trolling or spamming our forums and as his IP's have recently crossed with those of one of Gaylords personas we have decided to make the move permanent.

Dan

Kwazy has seconded or thirdided the sentence.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

BOO!

You'd better take your...well, whatever he is to you now...WELL in hand! After having reminded OTHERS of the mess made when those in Coventry are acknowledged, now YOUR underling is doing it!

SHEESH!

Would that I could, sweet Lady. But 37mm (spelt, but not bolded) was removed as my Squire by underhanded dealings by Joe, Berli and Peng (Oh my!).

What's a Kanigget to do? (Besides flip them off behind their backs, that is.)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

BOO!

You'd better take your...well, whatever he is to you now...WELL in hand! After having reminded OTHERS of the mess made when those in Coventry are acknowledged, now YOUR underling is doing it!

SHEESH!

Would that I could, sweet Lady. But 37mm (spelt, but not bolded) was removed as my Squire by underhanded dealings by Joe, Berli and Peng (Oh my!).

What's a Kanigget to do? (Besides flip them off behind their backs, that is.) </font>

Actually the HOLE situation, vis a vis 37mm that is, is a bit on the uncertain side.

It was PROPOSED that he be demoted to Serf but that was in order that he might prove a worthy Stalker for Peng. Peng having thrown him over for THAT honor has washed his hands of the lad. That being the case, and in the absence or even abstenance of other actions on the parts of the Olde Ones I'm afraid that the lad still retains his Squirehood ... ship ... thing.

On the other hand I could be very, VERY confused.

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I was thinking more down the lines of a Plague of half decayed rodents myself

I prefer to think of sex and a variety of alcoholic beverages (sometimes involving both simultaneously).</font>