AleMaster's Waffle of Cheery Threats

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I can not honor that request. In order to be my "Daddy" you must beat me yourself. And remember maggots! You are only my daddy until I beat your ass!! :mad:

GGGGGGGGGGGARARAGRAGRGRAGRAGRGARGRAGRAGR AGRAAGR AGR GR GRAGRAGRAGR!!! :mad: :mad:

This one really hurts! That god damned bogged KV2 could have made a difference you TNT-Chucking maggot! I want revenge and I'm talking a QB setup! 3000 points! It's on the way scumnuts!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

haven't decided yet, but most likely attacking! :mad:

I'me attacking against soddball so I might as well "mix up the TNT" a little! :mad:

If you spent as much time putting your turns out as you did waffling threateningly then I might have my turn back by now.

Hey maggots! I have a serious question. I remember somebody telling me that when making 2 player scenarios the attacker should typically get 50% more points than the defender. is this true? If so then how the hell do you reflect this "rule" in QBs? I mean if create a QB setup for 3000 points then we both get 3000 points right? :mad: :mad:

Goodale, you fool, must I go around correcting you all the time?

The points you get in a QB depends on what mission you are playing.

Meeting engagement = both players get the same (the point value chosen)

Probe = Defender gets the points value chosen, attacker gets 25% extra points

Attack = as above, but attacker gets 50% extra

Assault = as above, but attacker gets 75% extra

To balance a written scenario, first step is to count how many points are allocated to each side in the unit editor.

Incidently, should anyone wish to try a 3000 point attack scenario, crafted by my good self, make yourself known.

All I now is that when I created the QB I chose Attack and 3000 points. But when I purchased my units I was only allowed 3000 points. At least that's what showed up as the total allowed on the purchase screen. I am the attacker. If I made a mistake with my Soddball creation I need to fix it because otherwise I don't have a chance!! :mad:

GAGAGAAGGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRAGR!!!! :mad:

All I now is that when I created the QB I chose Attack and 3000 points. But when I purchased my units I was only allowed 3000 points. At least that's what showed up as the total allowed on the purchase screen. I am the attacker. If I made a mistake with my Soddball creation I need to fix it because otherwise I don't have a chance!! :mad:

GAGAGAAGGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRAGR!!!! :mad:

You don't have a chance anyway, you nonce. I'm going to turn you into pie.

Mmmm. Pie!

Will Do Becky, the scenario is all setup and ready. It's so full of Hot TNT it's sizzling a hole through my hard drive! :mad:

And yes, headshot beat me. He will pay for such an atrocity and I will soon be sending him a setup for the rematch! :mad:

Ye gods, Goodale, where's my damn turn? :mad: :mad:

Yeah I know maggots my wife needed the PC all night last night for work!! :mad:

GGAGRAGRGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRAAGRGRAGR!!!! :mad: :mad:

I chucked a few cans of TNT at her ass but it had no effect!! :mad:

I'll get them out tonight for everyone scumbags! :mad:

Hmm, I think it must be that I project an aura of fear and daddyship! :D :mad:

Originally posted by flamingknives:

Goodale, you fool, must I go around correcting you all the time?

The points you get in a QB depends on what mission you are playing.

Meeting engagement = both players get the same (the point value chosen)

Probe = Defender gets the points value chosen, attacker gets 25% extra points

Attack = as above, but attacker gets 50% extra

Assault = as above, but attacker gets 75% extra

To balance a written scenario, first step is to count how many points are allocated to each side in the unit editor.

Incidently, should anyone wish to try a 3000 point attack scenario, crafted by my good self, make yourself known.

Not quite. The Attackers points are modified as follows:

Probe is 1.4

Attack is 1.5

Assault is 1.72

For those next two lucky people starting a game:

I have delicately crafted a scenario which is sensible (teehee), reasonable (teeheehee), historically accurate (Bwahahaahahah!) and guaranteed to be interesting whilst not reducing your brain to goo(HOOHOO!)

I am looking for two homicidal volunteers whose idea of a good time is hacking one another to bits with spades. Comedy assured, sanity optional.

Edited because I had my mong pants on.

[ January 24, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

The only thing you'll be projecting is molten vomit maggot after you've swallowed5 gallons of my bitter TNT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And that shall be my weapon against thee! :mad: </font>