Why can't someone real start the Peng Challenge Thread?

Lets just make it short and to the point,

The Peng Challenge Wants You…to go Away!

That should even penetrate the thick skull of the Iron Short Order Cook.

Otherwise it’s a tossup between mensch and Shaw.

Slappy, we’ll be sending spoons to all of your relatives, near or far, Scando or Scot.

And CMplayer, no matter what happens, I’ll always think of you as a numbnut.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Now Swedes I know better because Grandma. She used to hit me on the back of the head with a spoon and say "tush-minnie" or something like that. And when I would burn something down she would say "stoll yee" and pop me again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just what I been yelling every time I brew up one of your AFVs! Geier probably does the same. I'm gonna have to put that in as a sound mod.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMplayer:

That's just what I been yelling every time I brew up one of your AFVs! Geier probably does the same. I'm gonna have to put that in as a sound mod.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither word is in my English-Swedish dictionary, so I always assumed she made them up. basically, I think Swedish is just English pronounced with marbles in the mouth.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Ooo! Ooo! How about this for a title? (Who knows where this line came from? Should be easy with this geeky bunch)

"I see you have constructed a new Peng Challenge Thread."

I do like Joe's Tolkien title...a bit esoteric though...

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You stinking yub-yub, I hate you for even reminding me of this terrible crippled abortion-in-celluloid.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

You stinking yub-yub, I hate you for even reminding me of this terrible crippled abortion-in-celluloid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you say that? I'm posting this from a laptop in line outside the theater right now. I've got rum 'n cookies and a sleeping bag, and a well thumbed set of all the books. And the cleaning lady, who has downs syndrome, helps me out from time to time for only 5 bucks. That movie's going to be an E-ticket.

You stinking yub-yub, I hate you for even reminding me of this terrible crippled abortion-in-celluloid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's...That's...sacrilege!

Stone the unbeliever! Stone him now!

And you call yourself a geek. You should be ashamed.

Ewoks rule!

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Now Swedes I know better because Grandma. She used to hit me on the back of the head with a spoon and say "tush-minnie" or something like that. And when I would burn something down she would say "stoll yee" and pop me again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So much explained in so little text.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

That's...That's...sacrilege!

Stone the unbeliever! Stone him now!

And you call yourself a geek. You should be ashamed.

Ewoks rule!

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You & CMplayer need to realize that what happened to you that day in the theater was not your fault. Don't mistake strong feelings of pain, anguish, and betrayal for love or affection, or even need.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

So much explained in so little text.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're telling me. Slapps was attacking hard with all he had, so along with a turn I wrote 'stoll yee'. His troops just withered. I've never seen anything like it. I'm not sure I dare try 'tush Minnie'. He might go out one night on patrol, put in an 'officer down' emergency call and then shoot himself in the armpit....hmm...on second thought:

TUSH MINNIE TUSH MINNIE TUSH MINNIE!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

So much explained in so little text.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm wondering about the vicious old grandmother who apparently wandered about with a spoon poised to strike ... and just how many times DID SlopDraggin' burn things, and which things? I'm afraid his post posed more questions than it answered.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:

CMplayer, no matter what happens, I'll always think of you as a numbnut.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm impressed by your taunts rather like I'm impressed by a dog that can walk on it's hind legs. It doesn't do it very well, but one's surprised it can do it at all.

(edited because I just noticed that Dalem's raving again. NURSE!)

(p.p.s. oh and Slapnoggin, we give up. What's a 10-68?)

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

You & CMplayer need to realize that what happened to you that day in the theater was not your fault. Don't mistake strong feelings of pain, anguish, and betrayal for love or affection, or even need.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you have been through this before but for something else. Did you use dolls to show the social worker where the bad man touched you?

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>CM Player actually asked: p.p.s. oh and Slapnoggin, we give up. What's a 10-68?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I could be wrong but I think it means "Officer Needs Professional Help."

Joe

edited on account of how I wanted to ... the first time, the second time was 'cause it felt so good the first time

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Edited, because Shandorf said it first.

Dalem, may hobbits nibble at your ankles.

Mace

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

Would we have to misspell "friends" in order to sort them properly?

Yes Joe, yes you would.

I suspect you would spell it 'frenz' but that is quite acceptable also.

You see it is not the nit-picking, pencil-necking, pettiness of the reader that I am attempting to diseminate from the funk of the huddled masses, it is the ability of the reader to identify the literary reference and from there to be able to pat themselves on the back for being so clever.

An Uber-Andreas action toy to the first to identify the work I have plaigerised.

PS, its not that difficult. I don'ts read much books anyhoos, me prefers picktures.