Free eBooks from Osprey

• 2 weeks later...

These were the ones I am interested in but wasn't able to grab. I gave up trying. Did anyone get them?

Sassanian Elite Cavalry
Samurai 1550-1600
Fallschirmjäger
Medieval Polish Armies 966-1500
Viking Warrior vs Anglo-Saxon Warrior

Mord.

Given they are free I wonder if it would not be possible for us to pool our resources and share them here? 

I could not get the ones from weeks 2, and 3. I think week 4 is next week. I’ve had multiple emails back and forth with their staff but no resolution yet. 

I am still unable to login using the Canadian Store. UK store is fine. Doesn't matter if I am on MacOS or Windows, whether I use Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari. Mobile or Desktop. Nothing gets through. Only was able to get in for the first week. 

Edited by Bud Backer

Seconds after I posted the above I tried going into the Osprey site in a different order and was able to d/l all the books I wanted from week 3.  Weird...

Then I went for week 4 and had the same problem all over again...  and I can't remember what I did to get the week 3 books.  :(  What a terrible site.

Edited by Erwin

26 minutes ago, Erwin said:

After getting free d/l books with no problems for 2 weeks, the third week seems impossible.  Seems to stick at the log-in process.  How is everyone else doing?

I haven't been successful since the first week... I wonder if paying customers have the same issues.

Bil