Gustav Line

Hi guys,

I have been on a bit of a spending spree lately upgrading my CMFB, CMBN with all the add ons/mods/scen etc and am trying to do the same for CMFI however I cannot seem to find the GL add-on to purchase. Has it been discontinued or similar?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance

All the very best

Quoted from the battlefront.com front page:

Italian Vacation!

CMFI News

Friday, 23 December 2016
Due to some technical issues on our end, Fortress Italy sales are on holiday until mid January! This gives us the time needed to properly to finish transitioning the code for this fine product to Game Engine 4.  For those of you who are currently using the orignal (Game Engine 2) version of the game, Upgrade 3 remains available for sale at the new discounted price of $5.  Upgrade now and be all set when Upgrade 4 is released.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 24 December 2016 )

Thanks for everybody pitching in :)

One of the (many) problems with our store has is we can't easily backorder items that have a download component because the link is given out at the time of purchase.  No product, no link.  Traditionally at least.  However, I think I've come up with a Cunning Plan™ that will allow us to do that.  So I might reopen orders for CMFI even though we're still working on it.  I'll give it a think over the weekend.

Steve

3 hours ago, Kevin2k said:

Nope: "and the Upgrade mega pack with all 5 Families covered (including CMFI)"

I was on the understanding the mega pack didn,t include CMFI, this will be purchased seperately. If this is not the case, then i have slipped up, cos i only purchased the CMBN upgrade, as i don,t own any of the other titles included in the big bundle, ooops!!:(

Edit; My bad, just checked, big bundle DOES cover CMFI! Oh well, just have to purchase the CMFI upgrade, when the time comes.

Edited by chocice
mistake.

I figure the bundle is only good deal in case you upgrade at least 3 Combat Mission games to v4.0. For 1 or 2 CM games it is still cheaper to just buy the separate upgrades.

Though you never know in hindsight. Like in hindsight I could have saved myself money by purchasing the CMBN complete bundle, instead of gradually paying for modules and packs in the past year.

On 1/13/2017 at 3:57 PM, Kevin2k said:

I figure the bundle is only good deal in case you upgrade at least 3 Combat Mission games to v4.0. For 1 or 2 CM games it is still cheaper to just buy the separate upgrades.

Though you never know in hindsight. Like in hindsight I could have saved myself money by purchasing the CMBN complete bundle, instead of gradually paying for modules and packs in the past year.

This is why I'm waiting.  I paid $95 US ($132 CDN) for the CMBN/Commonwealth bundle when it first came out.  Now to buy Market garden I'd have to spend another $35 US ($48 CDN) for a total of $130 US ($180 CDN).  I could do it, but would feel like I missed out.  Same reason I haven't bought anything else in the CMx2 family but Black Sea (and previously pre-ordered CMSF).  I know modules are coming for CMRT and CMFI, so I don't want to pay individually, especially since the base prices were increased again.  I like the Steam model for several games where you get credit for previous purchases in the series (i.e. Panzer Corps).  Add in all the engine upgrades, and you're likely limiting the series to the diehards.  BF could also bundle a few games together (CMBN/CMRT/CMFI/CMFB) with DLC at a decent discount to entice people to buy them all, likely spending even more in the process, but feeling that they received better value.  My 2 cents for what it's worth...

Edited by aleader

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2017 at 3:42 PM, Battlefront.com said:

....  However, I think I've come up with a Cunning Plan™ that will allow us to do that. ...

Steve

I will send you bank details for my royalties if you PM me. ;)

[edit]OK - that would have made a lot more sense if I had been on the forum where my signature is "I have a cunning plan, My Lord"!

Edited by Sailor Malan2
I am an idiot!

46 minutes ago, Sailor Malan2 said:

I will send you bank details for my royalties if you PM me. ;)

[edit]OK - that would have made a lot more sense if I had been on the forum where my signature is "I have a cunning plan, My Lord"!

LOL - funniest thing I have read all day. Pretty low bar these days but thanks none the less :D