Terrain in Tutorial

I have no personal experience in the matter, but i suspect that dirt and grass in eastern Europe is very similar to dirt and grass in western Europe. However, terrain textures in CMRT appear to my eyes to be somewhat desaturated across the board compared to CMBN.

If you think the buildings look the same, you haven't looked close enough.

Just glancing at a few of the maps provided for QBs, I noticed in several of them fields of gorgeous yellow flowers. Those are new.

Michael

And there are cabbages.

Two I believe new fence types.

New church and buildings

You know a hedge is a hedge - whether its in france or Russia as is a tree or grass - just what were you wanting ? In my view from what I have seen so far it feels very like Russia and different and some of the maps are excellent.

This looks very much like Western Europe? Or at least it hasn't changed much from CMBN etc. as in walls, buildings, ground/grass.

Gerry

As just one example, check out the Studienka map. Not only is it a great fight, the map itself is simply amazing and I can pretty much guarantee you won't think you are in Western Europe.

Just glancing at a few of the maps provided for QBs, I noticed in several of them fields of gorgeous yellow flowers. Those are new.

Michael

I don't know if any one cares but if I had to guess without seeing the screen shot I'd say from my experience in Germany that that's wild mustard, which was common in spring. Perhaps some wild plant grog will correct me.