Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your next challenge, and challenged you certainly are, you are to challenge Emrys [spelt not bolded] to a game, PBEM or sumfink.

Report back when you have beaten him.

Noba.

It'll have to be sumfink, to my knowledge he doesn't bother with puny humans in game play. Sumfink it is!!!!

I have Berli, Seanachai, and myself and my dog Sam in my room.

I give you to them:

I am the Seanachai. I am not dead. It has been too many years since I have last posted here. The Truth is: Like Merlin, I have been making a new realm for Berli and Peng to post. That is what I do. I open up a way for the warmasters to post. Sigh. I continue to be an old man, capering about with wildly waving white hair. I continue to wait in the Wasteland, for the folk to join us. But, like Arthur, have been left behind by history.

I do not think that anyone even remembers me. Dalem is yelling: Don't get me banned!

That is not what I do. You are never alone, members of the Peng Challenge Thread. I am always with you. I regret that my attention has been directed elsewhere. But know that each and every one of you, even the really stupid ones, has been enfolded in my attention.

But if we're to get really down to it, some of you people are AMAZINGLY stupid.

- - -

Enough of his ****e. Thank whatever god(dess)s you follow that you only have to read his crap. I have to listen to him speak. He talks more'n he writes.

Oh, for the love of Christ, the bastard is singing now.

Piss off all y'all

Is that because nobody would be your friend?

Who told you that? Is somebody talking behind my back? I'll have them on the rack and that's just the start!

The truth is I am just a kind and gentle soul at heart. It's the necessities of the situation that require all these disembowelings.

Michael