Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[... meanwhile deep in the hidden, darkest recesses of the Paddock shed, a very special invitation-all conclave is taking part as part of Flatulence Week celebrations. And several, repeated large reports can be heard given in a timbre and meter of a military trot. And while the shed chimney is only issuing a steady, steaming grey plume it is expected a decision will be made quite soon where the gentle, wafting plume may suddenly erupt into a full-on spout of pyroclastic proportions.]

"You know what I really want in a girl?

Me."

Does anyone else think it's weird that I've had luminaries like Seanachai, Berli, and Lars all sleeping/living at my house at various times, some of them drunk at various times, and

a) I haven't managed to get Lars and Berli in the same boardgame yet?

Order 66) I am not worshipped for my Atomic Persiflage as is Good and Proper?

Joe - the next time you are Minneapolis-bound, let me know - the Comcast addy still works, and I can put you in the same room as Seanachai, Berli, and Lars. And me, of course.

Joe - the next time you are Minneapolis-bound, let me know - the Comcast addy still works, and I can put you in the same room as Seanachai, Berli, and Lars. And me, of course.

Excellent idea. Now if we can just manage to plant some explosives before the five of you get together...

Michael

BTW, what's Berli doing in Minnie...er, Many...er, that town anyway? Last I heard, and it's been a long time, he was outposted somewhere in Colorado.

Michael

Moved out here in the fall. Stayed with me for a while before getting his own pad.

It was surreal to be sure.