Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Custard, you Aussie reprobate*! How dare you wander in here after all these years.

Period.

That sentence pretty much stands up by itself, which is much more than I can say for you, boyo!

Do you still play The Game, or does wandering around the Outback, looking for new and exciting ways to get killed by the fauna, take up all your free time?

(tautologous statement - minus 5 points)

G'day Boo. Still playing, still looking forward to the next iteration of Charles' genius. I have a lot less time to spend unfortunately, what with kids and starting a business and all. The critters haven't got me yet: you should come down to the arse end of the world and coach them to do the job right. It'd give me a laugh, anyway. How's life on planet Radley? Now that snow shovelling season is almost over you'd be looking for another way to be worthy of Rose's attentions - I know! Go and busk as as street mime! Prove your bravery and artistic soul at the same time. Gotta go - Piss Weak World has held the kidlings' attention for ninety minutes now. Time for a cuppa.

Busk. you say? Busk? Were I to become a busker, the ancient art would have a rebirth as has never been known to history! Statues would be erected in my honor and schools would spring up as the masses attempted to emulate my style!

I would not be A busker, I would be The busker.

I would challenge you to a game, but I play the original version of CMBN, not the Eye-talian version.

...giving children yet another reason to hate you and curse your existence.

Michael

A feeling which you know only too well, eh Michael?

The taunting? The jeers? The artfully thrown refuse as you scurry down the back alleyways, pushing your shopping cart as quickly as you can?

Just another day in the life, eh?

Except if it's you, it's spelled "whinge, whinge".

It has been a long, long time since I've thrashed you in a sufficient manner. You should send me a set up.

Nothing too largish. And I just have the original CMBN, so no Commonwealth or Italians, if you please. Or even if you don't please.

Except if it's you, it's spelled "whinge, whinge".

It has been a long, long time since you thrashed me in a sufficient manner. I should send YOU a set up.

Nothing too largish. And I just have the original CMBN, so no Commonwealth or Italians.

There, fixed that for you.

Noba.

And here I thought dalem was the laziest semi-human I'd ever met. Alleged semi-human, that is.

Compared to you, he comes off as an over-achiever. A workaholic. A veritable dynamo of useful energy.

You are so lazy, coral leaves you in it's dust.

Will you send me a set up or do I need to mock you further?

And here I thought dalem was the laziest semi-human I'd ever met. Alleged semi-human, that is.

Compared to you, he comes off as an over-achiever. A workaholic. A veritable dynamo of useful energy.

You are so lazy, coral leaves you in it's dust.

Will you send me a set up or do I need to mock you further?

Keep guessing, it's entertaining watching you getting your undies in a twist.

Noba.

ps, what version are you playing, I have a new PC and Normandy is not installed at the moment.

Is dust only ever dry?

Yes. Otherwise, it is called 'mud'.

Is coral only ever wet?

No. Once it is above water level, it can be dry as a bone.

Does the inversion of the image through a shimmering haze let us sense the movement and shape of a column of air?

Why are you asking strange, dumb questions? Are you drunk? (Sorry, the answer to that is tautological.) Have you been eating mushrooms sold to you by mysterious strangers in dark alleys?

Michael

Why are you asking strange, dumb questions? Are you drunk? (Sorry, the answer to that is tautological.) Have you been eating mushrooms sold to you by mysterious strangers in dark alleys?
Not drunk thne, am drnumk now. Michael, I always thought of merlot as a young drinking wine but I've had a few recently as old as '92 and very good. With your cheapo bottle, does it get good as it ages - you say you open it and sup at it over a few days? Don't change tyhe subvject.

Oh, and send me a setup, forthwith.

Oh, and send me a setup, forthwith.

Yeah, good luck with that. He doesn't play against humans. Doesn't believe in inter-species fraternization, I guess.

I'm having the same luck with Noba, you know. Not because of the inter-species thing. Noba loves to rub shoulders with his betters (although he's been know to leave odd, malodorous stains behind), but he likes to play coy. He'll hide behind his fan (the kind you hold in your hand and wave. He doesn't have any of the other kind) and titter girlishly and say, "No, YOU send me a set-up!" and then flutter his eyes at you (a most disconcerting state, seeing as his eyes spin in different directions. Looking at them can actually make you sea-sick).

It's all a rather dull back and forth game, sort of like playing tennis against a fire hydrant.