How do you get bazooka from halftracks?

Acquire command....haven't use that one yet. Thanks.

Oh, does that I can use the generic split AT team...the one with the rifle grenade, and then -remount them and they grab it and upgrade to bazooka?

Thanks. Just got the game FRI PM....I have 30 hours of playing so far. This is one of those games where you could lose your job ;)

Oh, does that I can use the generic split AT team...the one with the rifle grenade, and then -remount them and they grab it and upgrade to bazooka?

Correct. Or any other small team, for that matter. You can also send a small team, like a scout team, into a vehicle to load up on small arms ammo, and when they rejoin the squad, they will share the ammo.

Correct. Or any other small team, for that matter. You can also send a small team, like a scout team, into a vehicle to load up on small arms ammo, and when they rejoin the squad, they will share the ammo.

I probably should not be telling anyone this :) but doing this with snipers is one of my favorite things to do. German snipers teams start with only 60 rounds for the long gun. US sniper sniper teams have 123 to share between them. But by tossing the battalion HQ team out of their jeep for a few moments during setup means you can mount each of your sniper teams in turn ad give them another 100 rounds. Load the HQ team back in and everything is as it was.

I have done this with 100 extra rounds per team and not noticed any degradation of performance but I am not claiming to have done exhaustive tests and I have a sneaking suspicion that at some point adding more amo to the team would have some detrimental effects. But again I have not tired it.

AT teams are the go for acquiring bazookas - in my experience other teams can't shoot the bloody things straight and you end up wasting the ammo.

AT teams are the go for acquiring bazookas - in my experience other teams can't shoot the bloody things straight and you end up wasting the ammo.

However, if you've got an AT team which already has a bazooka and an M7 rifle grenade launcher, I've found that the times I've told them to acquire an extra tube, the Tube Guy ends up with two tubes, and possibly no rifle. The grenadier prefers his M7.

Often I use my XO teams as mobile medics on the battlefield. However I've also taken to equiping them (When playing as the US) with bazookas if I have extra ones on vehicles. They make great AT squads in a pinch.

Of course as the Wehrmacht, inspecting any halftracks or trucks you have at the start of a scenario is essential, as each usually has one panzerfaust! Making sure your distribute these around to your troops can make a huge difference...