USUniforms

EZ

Holy Sh+t! :eek: These are really, really good! The helmets actually look pitted. The uniform colors, leggings, boots, gear and faces really come alive. Man, you gotta advertize, ez. Put some pictures up.

I didn't notice--I was too busy drooling--what didn't you finish?

Holy Sh+t! :eek: These are really, really good! The helmets actually look pitted. The uniform colors, leggings, boots, gear and faces really come alive. Man, you gotta advertize, ez. Put some pictures up.

I didn't notice--I was too busy drooling--what didn't you finish?

hello,

Did not finish the t-shirt area of the uniform and the vehicle crew. Since I don’t have much time currently I thought I would put these up for whoever may want them. So anything here you may want to use in your own Mod that’s ok with me. Plus I may have some brown on brown uniform stuff also.

Thanks

ez

PS.... Download link band-with for this Mod will max out soon, so it will be gone for awhile.

EZ, where can we get your brown uniform stuff? And is it OK then if I put divisional patches on your uniforms for upload...you'll get all the credit for them, of course.

Yes, Patches ok with me.. The more options available the better I think. I will get back to you on brown uniform stuff. Should be able to send you link by this weekend.

Later

• 1 month later...

Sure, I made a version for myself where I removed the patches and also made a few (very minor) tweeks to slightly increase variation and improve the helmets by removing an graphical artifact that looked like a rust line across the front but was actually caused by the chin strap texture being slightly off. I also added a little bit of variation to the wear and tear on the helmets and got rid of the camo version that I didn't care for that much.

I'll upload it later today, but EZ and mjkerner get the credit, because I just tweeked a few things to my own personal tastes.

Thanks von Albert. The more I play the more little things I see that could use a tweak. I'm finishing up a Herman Goering Panzer Division mod, and there are so many little details that I keep finding/tweaking, it about drives me nuts, especially as I am learning the finer points of Paint Shop Pro on the fly.

Wiggum, you'll want EZ's US gear and boots too. I uploaded them separately at both CMMODS and the Repositry a while ago.

G.Smiley, I think that must be a graphics bug. At least I haven't seen that and no one's contacted me about it.

On my computer (a MacBook Pro), the webbing/pouches turn out blue (I've downloaded the mjkerner/ez pack with khaki jackets and patches)... I guess it must be some kind of graphical 'bug' on my computer, right?

They did also on mine (iMac). I solved opening the bitmaps in Gimp and assigning them an RGB color code.