The Demo Challenges Peng

Yep, it's 3pm and I'm heading home to play CMBN! Hey Boo, i'll send you a set...never mind.

So I guess the Kiwis Vs. the Italians CMAK style won't be happening now? Gee... imagine my chagrin. No more set-ups from a gibbering idiot. Well... one particular gibbering idiot.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the demo worked great, so you yammering jacknapes can queue up to kiss my furry hindquarters. There will never be a day when I ask for troubleshooting advice from inbred, alcoholic, ex convict aussies.

Inbred ?

While it may be normal for a Southern Good Ol' Baw to have a furry arse, despite all our alchohlic and unlawful past, it is considered a severe deformity in the land of Oz and none of us under any circumstances would kiss one.

i daresay much of the gibbering comes from "Down Undah"

They often throw shrimp on someone named "Barbie"

I have many many more Aussie facts.

What facts?

We do nothing with shrimps, that is just a translation so Seppos don't get all confused when we say Prawn.

I am almost halfway through a Masters of Science in Project Management specializing in Construction and Infrastructure! ha! Read that and weep Emrys and other assorted losers! (looks in the direction of Joe and Boo, throws up just a little then quickly looks away)

You? A construction project manager? A MASTER of construction project management? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.

Let me take this opportunity to thank your second rate diploma mill, err, institute of higher learning. Project managers such as yourself are the reason that construction lawyers like me never worry about running out of work. Tell me, have you scheduled drywalling before electrical lately? Or is electrical too high tech for the sorts of projects they allow Oddstraylyuns to work on?

Steve

You? A construction project manager? A MASTER of construction project management? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.

Let me take this opportunity to thank your second rate diploma mill, err, institute of higher learning. Project managers such as yourself are the reason that construction lawyers like me never worry about running out of work. Tell me, have you scheduled drywalling before electrical lately? Or is electrical too high tech for the sorts of projects they allow Oddstraylyuns to work on?

Steve

CRIKEY ! Chevron seem to trust me with positioning their 200 Billion Dollar (Aussie Dollars not that cheap US crap) LNG Gas Lines. Guess they musta slipped up by putting an Ozzie on the job.

But ah plumb reckon ah maaght be able to brain work e-lec-tri-sity

So who is the idiot? the Idiot in charge or the idiot who put the idiot in charge ?

Oh, I know the answer to this!

37!

No, wait... that's 'Popes in a Volkswagon'...

Oh, okay... either an Oddstrailyun... or an Okie lawyer. Too close to call, really.

Boo, can't you just buy the hamsters some higher protein hamster food?

Papa

PapaKhann as usual you are a day late and a dollar short ... there's a new thread.

If you'd paid more attention in my Shavian House lectures you'd know these things.

Joe