Intersting battlefront.com is getting an estimated 5,430 page views a day ...

I know I've done my part by pimping the game on several forums. Guys, I'll be expecting a 10% discount on the first module.*

In all seriousness, it's been interesting to see where mentions pop up, and what's being said. In my (admittedly small) sample group, it seems there are those that know all or most of BFC's history and are excited and actively promoting CMBN, then there seems to be many that only know (or have only played) Shock Force.

There's also a lot of "Ugh, WWII AGAIN?" as well as a lot of "I will never get enough WWII"

Anyhow, good to hear of the traffic bump. Probably safe to assume that once the game (and demo?) are out there will be an exponentially larger bump :)

*no I won't

I know I've done my part by pimping the game on several forums. Guys, I'll be expecting a 10% discount on the first module.*

Mmm, good luck getting that discount. Poor Battlefront guys aren't making enough money to consider that I'd say :D. From that stats page :

We estimate that battlefront.com gets approximately 162,900 pageviews monthly, and may earn about $472.41 a month.

Mmm, good luck getting that discount. Poor Battlefront guys aren't making enough money to consider that I'd say :D. From that stats page :

You did catch that I was joking, right?

We estimate that battlefront.com gets approximately 162,900 pageviews monthly, and may earn about $472.41 a month.

Revenue estimates based on traffic are pretty much meaningless. According to one of those tools, my Facebook page is currently earning me several dollars a month, and I can tell you that that is completely false :)

We would be long out of business if we only got 5000 page views a day. I don't know where these sites get their info from, but it's not us, and rest assured that it's grossly inaccurate. By a factor of, like, a thousand or something like that :)

The 5000 page views only make sense if they count unique users, not page views, or maybe only count the home page (and I guess most people jup directly to the forum).

We would be long out of business if we only got 5000 page views a day. I don't know where these sites get their info from, but it's not us, and rest assured that it's grossly inaccurate. By a factor of, like, a thousand or something like that :)

Now if the revenue is also of by a factor 1000 - you don't need us to pay for the game at all!