Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

Perhaps they are having a group waste roll. Its quite the thing now in the contrite white male community.
And you would know that because ... ?

You'd think dalem would have the foresight to change his password wouldn't you?

Joe

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigilance is Required!

With all the new posts here we must be certain to maintain the primacy of the Peng Challenge Thread at or near the top of page one.

I'll be gone next week and we can't count on Boo Radley ... well really for anything but apparently his computer is angry with him. So it falls to YOU, the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Don't disappoint me ... any more than you already do.

Joe

You'd think dalem would have the foresight to change his password wouldn't you?

Joe

Does MASSIVE spit take

Er... WHAT????? You ARE talking about dalem, right? The guy who actually invites people like Seanachai, Lars and Papa Khan over to his house (His HOUSE!) and lets them smoke his cigars, drink his booze, play with his toys (Sit DOWN, Bauhaus!) and house sit his pets!

The guy's got the cognitive skills of a brain damaged seal, for crying out loud! He has trouble recognizing himself in the mirror, dammit!

What makes you think his password is anything more than his own name?

Does MASSIVE spit take

Er... WHAT????? You ARE talking about dalem, right? The guy who actually invites people like Seanachai, Lars and Papa Khan over to his house (His HOUSE!) and lets them smoke his cigars, drink his booze, play with his toys (Sit DOWN, Bauhaus!) and house sit his pets!

The guy's got the cognitive skills of a brain damaged seal, for crying out loud! He has trouble recognizing himself in the mirror, dammit!

What makes you think his password is anything more than his own name?

True, true ... I was obviously upset with the position of the thread on the board and wasn't thinking clearly ... although it wasn't a complete loss, in that moment I could actually understand how horrifying it must be to be Michael.

Joe

True, true ... I was obviously upset with the position of the thread on the board and wasn't thinking clearly ... although it wasn't a complete loss, in that moment I could actually understand how horrifying it must be to be Michael.

Joe

If only you knew how truly horrifying it was to read your posts, Joe You would fade into the obscurity we all truly deserve of you.

If only you knew how truly horrifying it was to read your posts, Joe You would fade into the obscurity we all truly deserve of you.
" ... we all truly deserve of you ...?" And you have the nerve to complain about reading MY posts?

Joe

No need to answer that, it was rhetorical, I wouldn't lower myself to speak in your general direction let alone to you.

I have standards you know, and from even the lowliest of them I can peer down and see the tiny point that is the top of your head...wayy...wayyy down below. You look like an ant from up here...a little brown ant with a pointy head.

It seems you are all too busy pleasently reading and re-reading my posts to notice the thread is dangerously close to the bottom of page one.

As Secondary Reserve Backup Deputy Justicarrot of the Peng Challenge Thread it is my duty to remove the bullet from the pistol on the lap of the snoozing Boo Radley, wipe the drool off of it and load it into mine own...fine...chromed and coral shell gripped, weapon of choice.

Irk me at your PERIL!

Hugs

Irk you? IRK?????

Well, if irking is off the board, then how about pummel? May I pummel you? Unmercifully?

May I pound your little unter go-carts into charred heaps o' slag? May I splatter your hapless pixeltruppen into tiny pieces parts?

No?

I think I'll do it anyway.

Irk you? IRK?????

Well, if irking is off the board, then how about pummel? May I pummel you? Unmercifully?

May I pound your little unter go-carts into charred heaps o' slag? May I splatter your hapless pixeltruppen into tiny pieces parts?

No?

I think I'll do it anyway.

pieces parts what the hell is that!!

Are they similar to what a CAT scan of your cranium would display?

Two Justcarrots? How about we put you both in the colosseum with a pride of hungry lions? To make things interesting, we'll tie your hands and feet and paint you with honey (and maybe stick some hummingbirds or other small fluttery creatures to you). The one that lives longest wins.

I have standards you know...

Really? You've never presented us with the tiniest shred of evidence of any. Perhaps you should try again. Not that I have the time to be further bored by your desperate attempts to appear civilized. (Hint: Try wearing something a bit more stylish than a loincloth.)

Michael

No?

No is the correct answer, you've been trying for how god knows how many games now and you just can't seem to get the hang of it.

BTW, only 10 turns left in our current game, I suggest you get hopping on assembling your gamey flag rush forces. (I'd suggest using something other than those tanks i've got bottled up on the road into the village, they seem to have other things on their mind, like survival)