The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

[sneer]JANUARY 2002[/sneer]...NOOB Radley is a mere babe in the woods...a 'wet behind the ears...greenhorn...cherry...SSN!!

I pronounce myself (Ghadaffi style) the newest of the new...'OLDE ONE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD'!!!

(and I have the coalition no fly zone to back me up)

I think you misunderstood the resolution ... it was to keep YOU from flying anywhere. They want to keep you where ever the hell it is you are ... they've got enough trouble without drunk Australians mucking things about more.

And regardless of your admitted longevity here you're still a despised Goobernational and an Australian to boot ... and wouldn't we just love the opportunity to do that ... there's no way one of THEM would ever be an Olde One.

Joe

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sneer]JANUARY 2002[/sneer]...NOOB Radley is a mere babe in the woods...a 'wet behind the ears...greenhorn...cherry...SSN!!

I pronounce myself (Ghadaffi style) the newest of the new...'OLDE ONE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD'!!!

(and I have the coalition no fly zone to back me up)

Oh, please... you as an Olde One?

You're as flaky as a Greek pastry. You've got the attention span of a Twinkie filled 2 year old. You'd work out about as well as a Vegas toupee. I'd suggest you for the role of village idiot, but you're over qualified.

Don't fret little NooB, when Berli, Peng, Seanachai and I meet at the next 'Council of Olde Ones' we will consider your application thoroughly...kindly ensure it is printed on soft, absorbent paper, perforated every 4 inches and rolled into a spool of some sort.

Do not anger an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread MrSpanker, for my retribution shall be swift...and mighty...and will hurt you alot and might even leave a mark.

You have been warned!

*snicker*

He reminds you of a little boy holding a wooden sword wearing a paper hat, doesn't he?

Michael

Face it Michael, you were wrong.

I'd like you to put that in your sig, please. You were wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

You COULD have said, "He reminds you of a little boy, wearing a paper hat while holding a wooden sword, doesn't he" or "He reminds you of a little boy, holding a wooden sword WHILE wearing a paper hat, doesn't he?", but you didn't .

You said, "He reminds you of a little boy holding a wooden sword wearing a paper hat, doesn't he?"

And that was wrong.

You were wrong, Michael. Quite wrong.

So very wrong.

Do you understand, now?

But as a newly recognized Olde One of The Peng Challenge Thread

Newly recognized????, by whom? I don't recognize you....who are you anyway?

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE???

Now for something completely different;

Did anyone catch the premier of the "Camelot" miniseries on Starz this past week?

A nice retelling of the Arthur Legend, with plenty of T&A for those of you who enjoy that.

The actress who plays Morgana, Eva Green, has beautiful eyes, that I found quite compelling, not as compelling as her other pair of items, if you catch my drift.

[meanwhile, its a very special Paper Hat Evening in the Paddock with copious amounts of entertainment catching a drift with a compelling hunt for a pair of Emrys brain cells]

Good luck with that search....hope you brought some snacks to the paddock.

Stuka, shut the **** up.

There's been talk of appointing minions of the Olde Ones, but I seriously doubt Peng would talk you, Stuka... I ****in' know I won't. Seanachai might... he's a dip****

As the risk of incurring multiple Mondays, what the **** is Peng would talk you? Peng is a pod of little words...but that sentence makes as much sense as Noob radley.

Rune