Welcome to the Fourth Annual....

Yes bones would be nice. The AAR's where great and much appreciated but they ended in Jan. and that was a whole month ago!!! :eek: If a release date isn't imminent then another AAR would be greatly welcome. Oh yeah, and have the participants post video this time instead of pics. :D I'll provide the web space if needed ...

BFC needs to throw some bones. Every single thread is deteriorating into Peng territory, or God help us, Peng with MATH.

To continue with the degenerative theme.

A subject of academic study is called Mathematics (note the plural). So, why, oh why, do Americans shorten it to the singular, "Math"?

Gents, kind folks, oddstralians, oddcanadians, and oddbrits,

Remember, that release will be 6 to 8 weeks after pre-orders are announced, so that is already moving things close to the beginning of June. Maybe it will be released on Emrys birthday?!

On a side note, do you think the U.S. 29th Infantry Division will be one of the historical units in the Campaign?

Getting back to the original thread, looking at my calendar i had 18th March pencilled in ... obviously that's miles out :) I too was thinking end April bearing in mind when the words PRE-ORDER appear it may still be 4 - 6 weeks. Dont think there is any harm in these threads , so what if we want to speculate, that's half the fun.

Well, I guess it is time to say goodbye to the 4th and Final D-Day release thread. It was a good 4 years of pining, speculating, crying, hand-wringing, gnashing of teeth, and wondering. Now that is all behind us. Vaya Con Dios.

So what will be the next release to feed the grogs pining addiction? I assume that shortly, questions will start popping up about the SS - FJ Module in the grogs never ending quest to reach the future.