Peng Challange

Yes, Emrys, yes. American beer, so much better than the crap we have here.

You really think so? I bought a bottle of Belgian beer once and thought it was great. But the next time I bought the exact same brand, it stated like bad vinegar. Maybe a little quality control problem?

(I'm surrounded by idjits...)

You have mirrors on all your walls? One is hardly surprised...

Michael

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, the idiot filter was set to low, will turn it off now. Check your mail.

I did. I see you resent me the same turn for some inexplicable reason. Good grief, son, you're getting to be as bad as Nidan1, and I would think that would be cause for concern.

And with your idiot filter turned on, are you even allowed near your computer?

I did. I see you resent me the same turn for some inexplicable reason. Good grief, son, you're getting to be as bad as Nidan1, and I would think that would be cause for concern.

And with your idiot filter turned on, are you even allowed near your computer?

Maybe you can take it as sign to reply and send the same turn again. Sparky?

Maybe you can take it as sign to reply and send the same turn again. Sparky?

A sign? Dear Gawd, I'm getting signs from Belgium now. They're probably all done in Helvetica and in colors that are just slightly off from the norm. Colors that are off just enough to make you uncomfortable and slightly despondent. And they all feature stick figures doing things that look randomly generated and all seemed geared towards what right-thinking people would consider private bodily functions...

Signs from Belgium. Absolutely no good can come of this.

You really think so? I bought a bottle of Belgian beer once and thought it was great. But the next time I bought the exact same brand, it stated like bad vinegar. Maybe a little quality control problem?

Michael

It's been confirmed to me by many independent sources. I also verified myself empirically. Maybe you didn't your beer the way any beer expects to be treated.

I'm guessing you don't know what the word "haiku" means.
Well he probably thinks he does ... mind his co-workers (I was going to say friends but let's be realistic) look at him oddly (which is only fair since he looks odd) when he says he's going to put another shrimp on the haiku.

Joe

Tech support apologized for the inconvenience. Mails should not bounce any more. Wankers.

Do you know the Hindi phrase Usne tumhen kitna paisa diya ?..... meaning......

I wonder if that bloke knows how badly he is screwed?

Should I really attempt to send again?