Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send me a setup Boo Radley ... I, as your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread do hereby command it. CMAK or CMBB, something smallish, either side ... I tire of the Facebook back and forth and yearn to stomp you into jelly ... it will make my epic defeat of dalem look like a tie game ... if he'd ever own up to it and send me the final turns that is.

Joe

Hey Boo...you know how you've been too a'sceered to advance much further'n an asthmatic ant with some heavy shopping in our current game? Well I just got reinforcements...that should leave you with some food for thought for the next 8 days whilst I am on VACATION!! W00T!!

Send me a setup Boo Radley ... I, as your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread do hereby command it. CMAK or CMBB, something smallish, either side ... I tire of the Facebook back and forth and yearn to stomp you into jelly ... it will make my epic defeat of dalem look like a tie game ... if he'd ever own up to it and send me the final turns that is.

Joe

Gee, it's too bad I didn't keep the files from our last battle. The one where you said you'd lost interest in the game and then bailed on me. We could have continued that one.

Yeah, I'll start looking for a set up for you. I'll be looking very hard and being very picky about it, so it might take me several months to get back to you on this.

Hey Boo...you know how you've been too a'sceered to advance much further'n an asthmatic ant with some heavy shopping in our current game? Well I just got reinforcements...that should leave you with some food for thought for the next 8 days whilst I am on VACATION!! W00T!!

I thought my house to house advance was moving along at the same pace as your house to house retreat. At least when your men had the opportunity to retreat and not just Die-A-Lotâ„¢.

And you JUST got reinforcements? Pffffffft! I've gotten them twice so far.

Gee, it's too bad I didn't keep the files from our last battle. The one where you said you'd lost interest in the game and then bailed on me. We could have continued that one.

Yeah, I'll start looking for a set up for you. I'll be looking very hard and being very picky about it, so it might take me several months to get back to you on this.

Oh it wasn't the GAME I lost interest in ... it was you.

But I've graciously decided to give you a second chance.

Joe

Lads, I've some sad news to report, indeed some disturbing news and I can only hope that this messages gets through.

You see lads, the Internets is messing up! Yes, for some time now I've been receiving spotty email service. While I've received turns regularly from Wolfp (needless to say he's losing again) I have not received turns from dalem or Berli and I've yet to see hide or hair of the setup from Boo Radley.

Clearly there's a technical problem that has caused their turns and setups to be lost in the ether so perhaps I could request that they resend them?

I know, I know, a less trusting individual might attribute the lack of turns to the state of the game ... and certainly that would be a reasonable explanation considering the thorough thumping I'm giving dalem. But Berli and I have hardly started our game and already he's up by a tank. Of course it would also be reasonable to assume that Boo Radley is simply afraid but really, does he have enough native wit to BE afraid?

No, the only logical explanation is a tube failure in the Internets, I knew you'd want to know.

Joe

When did you see Joe's underwear?

Well when he leaves it draped all over the furniture, it's not hard to spot. His place is worse than a freshman dorm. Half empty Cheetos bags, empty beer cans, dirty sox (apparently those are the only kind he owns), and yes, spotty underwear.

Michael

Well when he leaves it draped all over the furniture, it's not hard to spot. His place is worse than a freshman dorm. Half empty Cheetos bags, empty beer cans, dirty sox (apparently those are the only kind he owns), and yes, spotty underwear.

Michael

Huh... I didn't know you provided maid service around here. That must be why the place looks like downtown Beirut all the time.

Just wanted to point out that people will be drinking beer, eating food, and best of all, playing CMBN at my house LONG before you swine see the game. There IS justice in the world.

Past illuminaries that have gone to a rune preview include: The Gnome, Berli, Patch, NG Cavscout, lawyer, and more...

If you would like to attend, drop me a note and I'll be sure the Illinois National Guard meets you at the border.

Rune

Just wanted to point out that people will be drinking beer, eating food, and best of all, playing CMBN at my house LONG before you swine see the game. There IS justice in the world.

Past illuminaries that have gone to a rune preview include: The Gnome, Berli, Patch, NG Cavscout, lawyer, and more...

If you would like to attend, drop me a note and I'll be sure the Illinois National Guard meets you at the border.

Rune

I'm an Illuminary!