The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fethaface I need you to do me a big favor....if you can accomplish this I'll be your very best friend.

Go to Oosterbeek and take pictures of local buildings near the crossroads of Utrechtsweg and Stationsweg. Also some shots along Utrechsweg on the way to Arnhem. Email them to the address in my profile.

Hurry up!

Make sure not to befoul your monitor when doing your little dirty thing with those pictures of the Utrechtseweg.

Nice weather to cheer you up isn't it? It's even worse now. Dark, rainy and cold. Must be one of the reasons i'm able to stand your sickening presence. Even if it is just indicated by a small green icon of a generic human. Bah

Bah to you fethaface....you failed to prove your worth, whereas Springelkamp jumped right in and provided what I needed. Goes to show that not all Goobernationals are completely useless. There is hope for Niederland after all.

You are hereby corrected: I chose not to take part in your incompetent request for incompetence. I chose not to help you with your incompetence in remembering things like StreetView.

It was only because of the (perhaps naive) friendliness and competence of my compatriot Erik that you reached your pathetic destination. Was it for me, you would have never laid hands on those images.

Michael, is this what happens when you spend too much time in front of the computer?

After looking at your piccies....I would guess you are a hippy. Are you in any of those pictures?

It was the day after he had beef vindaloo.