NATO + v1.22?

Thanks for the quick reply Phil. Perhaps a Beta Tester or BFC guy can confirm your recollection.

As for remaining fixes, CMSF really solidified for me after v1.21 and I have been having plenty of fun with the game ever since. The things I have noticed are admittedly minor such as the crewman on the M707 (Recon Humvee) not orienting himself when a cover arc is set or the omission of a unique unit portrait for Syrian armor crews (I believe they are assigned the Mech Infantry portrait). I also seem to recall an issue discussed after the UK Module where Syrian machine gun teams could not properly resupply from their IFV's/APc's. Of course, if your memory is correct and BFC did mention v1.22 was planned, I guess they noticed some bits and pieces for the next go 'round too.;)

More to the point, BFC also has a welcome habit of slipping in occasional AI adjustments, such as the ability for infantry to briefly pause and return fire when executing a movement command (introduced with the USMC Module?). I suppose with all of the effort directed toward the NATO Module and the Normandy game I was hoping a surprise or two along these lines might find its way into a potential v1.22 update.

In any event, I know folks are not permitted to divulge details prior to any release - I was just curious if the established pattern would remain and the "Modern Theater Guys" would get one last belly rub.

Another bug mentioned in the thread linked below is the lack of damage to surrounding troops by exploding vehicles. It also seems that secondary explosions from cooking off ammo do not cause casualties or suppression anymore, except for the troops still on or in the vehicle cooking off. In any case, a JDAM direct hit on a vehicle should demolish everything around, people included.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=92072&highlight=jdam

Another bug mentioned in the thread linked below is the lack of damage to surrounding troops by exploding vehicles. It also seems that secondary explosions from cooking off ammo do not cause casualties or suppression anymore, except for the troops still on or in the vehicle cooking off.

I've seen that particular behavior with destroyed BMP-3s. The things are spewing explosives everywhere, yet troops that are 20 meters or less away from them just sit there unharmed.

But it's Nvidia who have broke their drivers with the implementation of the openGL, if BF were to tweak the openGL protocols then it'd probably break it for people with ATI cards.

In which case 'we' need to lean on nVidia.

Only question is how best to do that - a petition online? Tactical nuke? I'm open to suggestions... :)