Combat Mission: Normandy, a good product needs TIME

Cid250

I'm ashamed to admit I know this, but that picture actually started a huge internet "meme", up there with "fail" and "lolcats". You guys might not be aware of this stuff since I know half the people on here are in their 40s and 50s and spend their evenings with their wives by the fireside instead of well... "smoking something" as the Canadian suggested ;) and doing stupid stuff at college lol.

I don't know I just think that picture's hilarious. Anyone who doesn't has no sense of humor.

Fruit with a big mouth and a little chipmunk taking a picture while Giraffes roam near a stream in a big grassy field by a lighthouse, is definitely in the blue and yellow purple pills category.It does not cheer me up as much as the Beta Tester cheerleaders pic and I find Adam Sandler and Chris Rock hilarious.You my friend need help from people in white coats.:D

I'm nowhere near the 40's and 50's age group, and what the hell is a huge internet "meme"?

You guys are worse then the paparazzi!:D.Everytime you type in CMN update, your words act as the camera flash's constantly going off whenever BFC comes out to say 7 and a half words.:DI would be laying low to if I were them.

No matter what he types he's gonna get the " can we get a bone" question lol.

Steve could come on here and say " nice weather we are having here" and everyone one will reply "yes indeed,....so...wheres our bone?..."

or he could say "hey, how about the Olympics, some good events taking place", and everyone would reply " indeed there is,..... but how about that bone?"

Vocabularies are being reduced to a bone.You'll all be sitting in a chair with a therapist asking you what you see in these pictures he's about to present, and you will all reply "that's a bone....that's a Normandy bone......bone.....bone..... that should be a bone....kinda looks like a bone......um...I don't know...ahhh yessss.....that's definitely a BONE!!" Yall turned into a bunch of Boneheaded Zombies.:D

Maybe you should take your minds of the game, and go out on the week end to get a real bone, if you know what I mean,wink,wink.:D:D