Low walls, Deployed MGs and the Peng Challenge Thread

ONE HMG team...losing ONE guy.......does not a rout make.

I guess in a large hilled, wooded map where Boo has bought a bunch of armour you have to claim the small victories before the imminent defeat overtakes you.

I've seen THREE of your squads turn around and do the Australian Dirt Crawl. That's three out of... three actually.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sleeves might be a tad short too given that Boo's knuckles tend to drag on the ground............is Boo actually even used to wearing clothes? The still ikky pelt of some animal recently clubbed to death with his own forehead is more to the clothing requirement of a thuggish henchman.....

Boo, stop your addled twitterpating and sen me a turn. I've sent the setup twice, in recognition of your limited cranial capacity.

Well that was your mistake wasn't it ... poor Boo Radley is now confronted with two files ... he'll agonize over which to load for, oh ... seconds ... before he forgets why he was at the computer.

You'll never get a turn out of him now.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Joe

Boo, stop your addled twitterpating and sen me a turn. I've sent the setup twice, in recognition of your limited cranial capacity.

Gee, I wonder to whom you've sent the turn... TWICE!

Because you sure haven't sent it to the E-mail address I gave you.

If I gave you the RIGHT ONE!

Oh, now watch as HE agonizes over the possibility that he sent the files to a clandestine govt. watch group!

Boo, you idiot, I am Rune, and doing ok but tired after the angioplasty, that was my son Jr. Evil posting to let you know. He used my account.

Rune

What the fu— ?

Rune, you evil little woodchuck. I've met your useless arse, and I KNOW I've got at least 15 years on you, and that's a conservative estimate, and you don't even drink the lovely, lovely single malt, you bugger. So there's simply no way you're in the hospital having your putative heart worked on/over/around.

In any case, kudos to your son, who showed proper sentiment and initiative in telling us about your condition; it does him credit.

Of course, if he really wanted to win hearts and minds, he'd have posted about how he looked into a pit of sadness and despondency when he stared into your face, seeing you lying there looking all gray and aged, and how the pillow seemed to just rise to his hand and then rushed down to give you peace and closure, separatin' you from this vale of tears and such.

I'm betting, though, that he dutifully came to the hospital and sat with you, and joked with you, maybe doin' the odd Monty Python routine with you, letting you do all the best bits, and was worried and confused and hopeful and wondering about things.

I remember meeting your boys, and they seemed like nice kids, likely to grow into fine young men.

You, of course, were unlikely to be anything other than what you are.

Glad to hear you're recovering. Keep us posted about your progress.

I want NOTHING bad to happen to you, oh Rune. After all, I beat you like a gong in CMBB. And every day that you're alive and healthy, is another day that you have to acknowledge your defeat, and my superiority.

I hope you live for a hundred years, Rune.

Oh, and Rune, you know when Berli and I came and visited you, that time? And you poured us both tumblers full of single malt? Berli poured his into the plant in the bathroom.

I told him later that it was a silk plant, not real. He felt really bad about that. He was hoping to have killed something.

If he ever asks, tell him that the doctors think your angioplasty was probably the result of damage done by airborne fumes from synthetic plastics dissolving in some sort of solvent. It'll make him happy.

Of course, if he really wanted to win hearts and minds, he'd have posted about how he looked into a pit of sadness and despondency when he stared into your face, seeing you lying there looking all gray and aged, and how the pillow seemed to just rise to his hand and then rushed down to give you peace and closure, separatin' you from this vale of tears and such.

*sniff* That was beautiful, man

Hey Rune, hope you're doin' ok. I agree with Seanachai, we'd hate to see anything happen to you. With you around, we all feel smarter and look better