Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

I spent a weekend with a girlfriend once who had an 8 track tape player (yes, one of those) and one of those big 8 track cassettes of Abba, which she popped into the machine and set it to repeat. Endlessly. That's when I knew beyond all doubt that she was beyond redemption. Only my boundless good nature prevented me from hacking her into small pieces with a dull steak knife.

That and the fact you didn't have a puncture repair kit handy?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, my, look what just staggered in from the farther reaches of mental disability. The Shaw is back online. Due to great advances in computer technology, even the totally incompetent are able now able to upchuck their lame impressions of wit and charm. Well, I suppose it does keep him off the streets. But I'm not sure that's such a good thing. I keep thinking of all those busses and garbage trucks missing all those opportunities to run him down as he hobbles more or less along the crosswalk. Sad, really.

Michael

My, my, look what just staggered in from the farther reaches of mental disability. The Shaw is back online. Due to great advances in computer technology, even the totally incompetent are able now able to upchuck their lame impressions of wit and charm. Well, I suppose it does keep him off the streets. But I'm not sure that's such a good thing. I keep thinking of all those busses and garbage trucks missing all those opportunities to run him down as he hobbles more or less along the crosswalk. Sad, really.

Michael

THE Shaw ... I rather like that ... much like referring to the chief of the MacKenzies as THE MacKenzie.

Thank you Michael ... of course the rest of your post was your usual rubbish but two words out of that slop isn't bad.

Joe

Virtually anyone's ... surely you've heard of ... "Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears."

Joe

How did the rest of that speech go?

"treachery..yadayadayada..bleep... \#4kin senate...Caesar..KILL!"

"Taxes on the rise, an' it's all for your own good. Trust me."

amici, Romani, comparii, vos aures desirare.? Written in the sixteens by the flea bitten bard. Not by the Shaw. Who'd want to clean him out of their tyres anyway, his insignificance rendered the economic honour of being valued at less?

with a wit of sorts, it is said by the witless; anything isn't nothing.

The Shaw. During his formative years...
I have never, EVER played the accordian ... I was the lead singer and lead guitar player for the Thirteenth Hour. That's right, people PAID to hear me sing ... well ... not more than once but still ...

Mind you he does bear a passable resemblance to me in those days.

Joe

I have never, EVER played the accordian

Too late to issue denials now. The truth is out. Although I suppose that we could agree that what you did with it could hardly be called playing. Unless you include torture in your definition.

...people PAID to get me to stop...

Fixed that for ya.

Michael