Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...who threw for a touchdown in his very first game ... granted it was to the other team...

Joe

I believe that would be called an interception.

But sports has always been something you were never quite able to grasp, isn't it, Joe.

That's why the jocks back in high school always stuffed you in a locker at every opportunity.

That and the fact that you were so much more... graceful than they.

I believe that would be called an interception.

But sports has always been something you were never quite able to grasp, isn't it, Joe.

That's why the jocks back in high school always stuffed you in a locker at every opportunity.

That and the fact that you were so much more... graceful than they.

Uh ... yeah ... that's why I said ...
At least that's the way you describe it these days.
I didn't want to further embarass you ... FURTHER embarass.

And I was most assuredly not graceful ... though I was well spoken.

But enough about me, let's make fun of you some more.

Joe

And I was most assuredly not graceful ...

Given that you are not graceful in any way now, that's not hard to believe. Effeminate, on the other hand, cannot be dismissed so readily. There are reports that you used to tat doilies after school. And what about that photo of Lex Barker in his Tarzan costume that you had above your bed, eh?

Michael

The leopard doesn't change his spots - and why would you mistake the meaning of the man in the suit? It's all about muscles, M'sewer Emrys. Tat doilies - that doesn't sound dirty enough to be something to worry about, unless I've stumbled upon some bizarre slang for a deflowering ceremony.

Wherre's mah feckin ' turn, Jimmy?
And in news that people actually care about ... lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is off to Des Moines tomorrow.

That means, of course, that I'm forced to leave you in the tender (albeit incompetent) care of Boo Radley.

What's that lad, speak up Boo, we can't hear you when you duck you heard like that and mumble, granted you've not much to hold your head up for in this life but you ARE a member of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread and by GAWD that's something.

That's better, now what were you saying? Yes, yes you can take your bullet out of your pocket but be sure not to put the loaded chamber under the ham ... oh ... damn I'll bet that smarts doesn't it ... well I'm sure the Lady Rose is extremely familiar with getting blood out of your clothes. And I'm certain that she knows the way to the Emergency Room. Off you go lad.

Anyway, I'll try to check in from Des Moines but the internet will do what it does.

Joe

"Jesus, Steve, what is all that smoke?!?"

"Hush, dalem!"

"Lars, do you know what all that smoke is from?"

"I have no idea."

"Steve, did you just set your pants on fire?"

"No... Yes."

"You set your pants on fire?!?"

"Why do you always make such a big deal of little things?!?!?"

"Oh wow, I set my pants on fire again. But I caught it right away this time."
The scariest part is the fact that the pants were likely enough not ON Seanachai at the time.

"Why do you always make such a big deal of little things?!?!?"

Please dalem ... no thingie references in the M.B.T.

Joe

Oh dear. Reference to thingies is frowned upon whilst the side affects of flatulence is lauded. We give thanks to the Uber-Gnome for providing us with some class. sigh...

Ok, here's the thing: if you were buying cigars for a gift, which would you buy? Obviously, for Joe or Boo you'd get some rolls of bark from the back yard and stuff it with wombat dung, but for someone you genuinely admired and liked?