Next Game...

Hey,

Just a quick update that we are still working very hard on the next game and while I was hoping to have some official information for you guys around this time it is slightly delayed as I suffered a back injury on a short holiday I had a few weeks ago.

It is nothing too serious, a minor disc herniation and I will heal, but unfortunately it prevents me from spending much time at the computer at the moment as I undergo rest and therapy sessions.

Good news is that work continues, as it is once again more than just me working on this one, and we will have an update for you guys as soon as things are ready on our end.

That being said I am very excited about the next project and I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe, just maybe mind you ;), you guys might like what we have in store for you :)

Hubert

Damnit Hubert! Rambo told me you were down in your back and having not heard from you in awhile, I was a little concerned, I'm glad it isn't too serious. Thing is, back injuries are always serious and don't you take this too lightly! Rehab is very important...so you stay on schedule and don't worry about us.:)

I've been working so much I don't have much time to play anyway, besides...its Summer, outdoor activities are priority. Not to mention, I'm out of vacation.:P

We'll wait!;) You get well.

Take care and I believe you could not have found a better scenario designer than Bill101.

Would be cool to the current line up add JerseyJohn to dev team for historical aspects and to get him back and Terif/Rambo/Xwormwood/Sombra for playtesting.

Maybe also throw in Nupremal/Vypuero for some work, he is a workhorse.

Maybe Im naive but I think it's a huge strength for this series of game that we have such a dedicated and critical community. We should use it so people feel involved.

But not my decision of course lol

Put Vypuero on map duty. He's excellent in this area. Any historical WW-2 for that matter, plus the dude likes to game. He's officially an Icon.

Yodl (Terif), has been playing some ship game or something. Not sure if he'll comeback, go message him on Panzerliga.

Sombra would be good for playability purposes.

Me, I'm best on game balance. With my famous "I'll never lose as the Germans", then for SC-3 "I'll never lose as the Yanks".

Thank you all and rest assured I hope to get well as soon as possible :)

I also have to agree that I think we are all lucky to have such a dedicated and vibrant community, there are many familiar names still poking about since right from the beginning, and as much as I would like to think SC is simply my baby, in many ways the series belongs to you guys too as the feedback and inspiration of the last 7 years or so has been nothing short of fantastic... and I humbly say that with all sincerity.

Take care and I believe you could not have found a better scenario designer than Bill101.

Thanks and you are absolutely correct when it comes to Bill Runacre. While I am definitely lucky to have connected with Bill101's talents, this next project is actually the creative work of another ingenious designer and of course more info on that when the time is right... but that being said don't be surprised if Bill101 has another masterpiece up his sleeves for down the road ;)

Hubert

• 1 month later...