CMSF:BF - Clarifications on Warrior

I was just reading the online manual when I found something apparently odd about the Warrior: in the description it says that its capacity is 7 soldiers.

This means that an entire section of 8 soldiers cannot be carried on a single vehicle? It seems to me that this could complicate troop loading a bit.

Unless I have missed something...

The standard British section is eight men. However, the armoured infantry section (armoured infantry being those equipped with Warrior) is seven, so it all fits nicely.

But in the specific case of CMSF, we have sections of 8 men which have to fit in Warriors, where the crew is already 3? Or one of the crew is the commander which is one of the section of 8 men?

I am confused again... :confused:

But in the specific case of CMSF, we have sections of 8 men which have to fit in Warriors, where the crew is already 3? Or one of the crew is the commander which is one of the section of 8 men?

I am confused again... :confused:

Maybe it is the same system that is in use with the BMPs :confused:

The crew is only two, rising to 3 with the team/squad leader acting as vehicle commander (you can see him jumping on his hatch). Same with the M3 Bradley if I remember well :cool:

The way to think of it is this... each mounted Section has 10 men, no matter if it is mounted in a Warrior or a Bulldog. The Warrior has a crew of 3 and therefore the dismounted element is 7. The Bulldog has a crew of 2 and therefore the dismounted element is 8. Light Infantry (no dedicated rides) have 8 soldiers per Section because they don't need 2 or 3 extra men for vehicles they don't have.

Hope that confuses things a little bit more :D

Steve