Nobody's mentioned those new videos!

I just got done looking over the Brit module's new videos up in the announcement section. Very cool, and very well done (love the Brit accented commentary). They've been up for a day without comment. I'm surprised nobody's brought up the video of the enhanced Challenger 2 with .50 cal remote weapons station on the roof. It'll be nice to play Blue with something other than Abrams.

I do admit, though, that BFC could use the talents of a Stephen Spielberg in crafting its promo action videos. The best ones up there are more "cable TV war channel" documentary style than the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan. ;)

It's time for another video contest.:D

Seen them days ago already... :D

If battlefront just could make a link directly to http://www.battlefront.com/community/ on their homepage, I guess nobody has to bookmark above link.

The mainpage forum menu link is in a wrapper (?option=com_wrapper) and there is no way to get to the forum full screen without manually typing community or using a bookmark (or did i miss something?). Probably thats why nobody stops over at the main site :D

(except for me, I hate too many bookmarks and have BF already at the bloody toolbar thingy in IE. Now that i say toolbar, that conduit google search isn't good by the way, at least not for regular searche querys)

Not blaming you at all actually. I will move that link up to the top. Wanted to do that for quite a while actually. Or perhaps I'll simply have it point to the full screen by default.

Please. (edit: yea! thanks.)

Anyways, I watched the vids. Noticed some new sounds, including bullet cracks. +1 for cracks instead of whizzes. -1 for terrible crack sound used. I also hear a familiar sound in the background of one... ;)

Ok, it's done.

Thanks a lot, this change is really welcomed!

Nobody's mentioned those new videos!

Actually I saw the videos just a few hours after they had been posted. Indeed they grow the impatience of putting my hands on the Brit module!

I posted on an italian forum (Netwargamingitalia) the announcement of the videos but not on BFC forum thinking that somebody else would have done it soon... Maybe everybody did the same as me... :D