Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead have your fun....but you will all be working to support ME now! I'll be sucking up the Social Security monthly for a long time, thank you very much.

Psssst..... someone tell poor phlegmtosser that the telephones arent run by the Post Office in the US.

I'm in Prague and none of you lot are........

I think you are all quite mean to Old Man Stukes. He of the advancing years, he of the cluelessness. His reply to my query about his

non-turn-sending-ways were answered by this litle gem...

"Yeah, turn sending is not high on the list of priorities right now...so suck it up Mr retired guy".

Now I know the stress of being on holiday has some deletrious effect on most people, but mistaking me for a square-headed ex-Marine is the pits. Honestly. I know we have to cut him some slack, after all Queenslanders never really catch up to the rest of the country. So, pat him lightly on the head as he meanders across the globe, and

don't take too seriously his alchoholic babblings.

Poor Stukes.

Noba.

He of the advancing years...

I'm not sure that 'advancing' is quite the right the right word as that implies making progress, going somewhere, etc., and we all know such a concept is as alien to our lost Ozzie as, say, good hygiene. I think a better choice would be 'accumulating', as for instance the way rotting vegetable matter and small dead animals accumulate in the rain gutters of ones roof.

...he of the cluelessness.

Yes, well you did get that part right.

Michael

6) I have a problem. See, I bought some Guinness for a thing a couple of weekends ago, and my neighbor bought me a case of Guinness for doing his lawn, and I already had a bunch in the fridge because I like to keep it around for Seanachai to drink.

So now I've got all this frikkin' Guinness in my fridge taking up space.

What the hell am I supposed to do with it?

I am returned from the Great North. Seanachai here, posting on Dalem's nickel, and under his rubric.

The Guinness situation is 'in hand'. I have relieved him of any embarrassment of an excess of Guinness. Dalem has never even had a Guinness. That should be embarrassment enough to last anyone a lifetime.

Now, we are going to retire to his back patio, there, to smoke cigars, drink rum, and read 'Uncle Remus' out loud.

We're in a competition to see to see who can read children's stories 'out loud' better...

I am returned from the Great North. Seanachai here, posting on Dalem's nickel, and under his rubric.

The Guinness situation is 'in hand'. I have relieved him of any embarrassment of an excess of Guinness. Dalem has never even had a Guinness. That should be embarrassment enough to last anyone a lifetime.

Now, we are going to retire to his back patio, there, to smoke cigars, drink rum, and read 'Uncle Remus' out loud.

We're in a competition to see to see who can read children's stories 'out loud' better...

By way of setting a benchmark ... how much Guinness was required to get to the point where you even considered such a contest?

Joe

... followed by the obligatory lighting of their intestinal gas.