Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are bloody mary's in the airport business lounge at 7.45am a good or a bad thing?

I think 'good', but that's just me.

What am I saying? Like I care what any of you lot think?

Feh! and Pah!

It's depends on who's drinking them ... if it's your pilot I'm in full agreement with you, an absolutely good thing.

Joe

I'm LEEEEAVING on a jet plane...

Be cool if it ran out of fuel over the middle of the ocean, far away from any shipping lanes.

...don't know when i'll be back again...

Never would be nice.

...AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL SOOOOON!!!

Not if we see you first.

Michael

DALEM! Ye vacuous snot-gobbler! Saind mae back tha feckin' setoop! YOO challainged mae, ye pillock! Gi' on with at!

Wait a minute... you sent a set-up to dalem and ACTUALLY expect him to respond?

Excuse me for a moment, will you?

BWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!111!!11ONE! What a FEWKIN' IDIOT!!! I can't BELIEVE he's THAT dumb! Oh, wait... it's OGSF. Of course I can.

Ahem. Sorry about that. I just couldn't hold it in.

That's the kind of game those Minny-soda boys play. They ask for a set-up and then they sit back and laugh when you foolishly expect them to respond.

I think it has something to do with having winter 10 months out of the year.

Or they're brain dead. Too close to call, really.

6) I have a problem. See, I bought some Guinness for a thing a couple of weekends ago, and my neighbor bought me a case of Guinness for doing his lawn, and I already had a bunch in the fridge because I like to keep it around for Seanachai to drink.

So now I've got all this frikkin' Guinness in my fridge taking up space.

What the hell am I supposed to do with it?

Z) OGSF sent me a setup. Do I actually send him a turn tonight or do I wait for more Cantonese curses from him here?

6) I have a problem. See, I bought some Guinness for a thing a couple of weekends ago, and my neighbor bought me a case of Guinness for doing his lawn, and I already had a bunch in the fridge because I like to keep it around for Seanachai to drink.

So now I've got all this frikkin' Guinness in my fridge taking up space.

What the hell am I supposed to do with it?

Seeing as how it's you and we are both originally from the same town, I'm willing to do you the favor of relieving you of all your excess. I'll PM you my home address. Expecting delivery within the week. Don't want it to go bad, now do we?

Michael

Today is my retirement party at work. I usually hate partys, and I did not have one when I left my other job, but I figured...hey this is it for real...I'm retiring for good (I hope) from the work force.

I have six more days after today...then I become a pensioner...who would have thought this day would come, now I can sit home play CM, post on the MBT, and just generally live a quiet life.

Today is my retirement party at work. I usually hate partys, and I did not have one when I left my other job, but I figured...hey this is it for real...I'm retiring for good (I hope) from the work force.

I have six more days after today...then I become a pensioner...who would have thought this day would come

It's going to take them six days to arrange adequate security?