Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Peng Thread is dying...

And it's all your fault! All this could have been so easy to avoid too. A little SIDS at the beginning would have fixed you right up. Or a little later, one of your playmates could have brought his daddy's 9mm to school and "accidentally" emptied a clip into you. When I think of all the lost opportunities, I could just sigh.

Michael

Seanachai just drove off.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

And Lars too.

Ahh, note my mastery.

I wasn't even there, and I still pissed them off.

... makes my gorge rise.

Yes, quite, very interesting. I'm a great fan of plate tectonics myself. Continental shifts? Fascinatining. Nothing like a volcano to brighten the day.. or night. And there can't be a gorge big enough to swallow some, I say, if they rise or fall or wriggle sideways or flip on their little submissive gorge backs. Nope, can't beat a rising gorge for breakfast with a steaming pile of freshly boiled sprouts on the side.. to go.

Gorges are where its at...

Gorgy, gorgy, gorgeous.

I haven't used that line since I was around 8 years old.

Which actually shows your maturity level is a wee bit higher than I gave you credit for.

Not necessarily. He probably picked it up from watching old re-runs of The Beverly Hillbillies. Doesn't take much maturity to do that. In fact, none at all is probably the preferred state, and he fits that specification perfectly.

Michael

Yeknod appears to have gotten into the loco weed again. He seems to be attempting to improvise verse. Quite all right as he is more or less harmless, unless he becomes amorous. Still, it might not be a bad idea to keep an eye on him until morning.

Michael

Yes. In fact, the next time you are in a working class neighborhood bar in, say, Gary, Indiana, you should ask for one. They are a great favorite there and you are sure to have a memorable dining experience.

Michael

Sort of like that time I gave you a dollar to go into that biker bar and shout, "Is it true bikers wear leather because taffeta wrinkles?".

That was fun.

Sort of like that time I gave you a dollar to go into that biker bar and shout, "Is it true bikers wear leather because taffeta wrinkles?".

That was fun.

Oh, Boo, that's so crude and unimaginative. I expect better things of you. Well, not really. But I'd like to be able to expect better things of you.

Michael