Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we all know that Al Gore's Internet never lies.

Honest.

Steve

So since YOU'RE on the internet then by definition you ... uh ... oh the hell with it.

I gather you did NOT get caught up in that microburst that leveled the Cowboys tent structure ... pity.

Joe

[... and the rubber gnome is swung bouncing feet and head with alternate swings through 180 degree arcs and with each bounce the rythmn increases to match the pulsing hormonal pounding while spooked chickens prepare for flight until the little effigy can no longer be restrained and with a mighty twang unleashed from its fetters to hurtle off and skip Barnes Wallace style across the pond and slide down the Eder Paddock shed doors to rest]

Well, Mr G, you're particularly frisky today...

[...while the tail thrashes around for any other nearby little folk that might have stumbled into the Paddock as a giant tentacle might thrash around for a soggy mariner]

Where, you go, yer little beggar.... come to daddy...

Yeknod's reference to Barnes Wallis (Although he spelled it Wallace, but hell... he's a DONKEY for crying out loud, just being able to hit separate keys should be considered quite a fete in itself), the man who came up with the idea of having the bombs skip across the water in order to impact the dam face.

I thought everybody knew that.

I do like it when we have to explain... "IT'S A CUP OF COCOA. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CUP OF COCOA AT BEDTIME..WITH A BISCUIT. YOUR FAVOURITE BISCUIT, REMEMBER?"

And I always like a fete. Lots of garden grown veg at fetes and stalls and tombolas and wot not. Lots of feets too. And every so often, just very occasionaly one may spot a feat too...

"... YES, THE ONES WITH THE JAM IN THE MIDDLE. YOU LIKE THOSE..."

Yeknod's reference to Barnes Wallis (Although he spelled it Wallace, but hell... he's a DONKEY for crying out loud, just being able to hit separate keys should be considered quite a fete in itself), the man who came up with the idea of having the bombs skip across the water in order to impact the dam face.

I thought everybody knew that.

You mean you actually READ his post ... I mean ALL of it?

Joe

IT's BOO, YOU REMEMBER, HE COMES ROUND EVERY SO OFTEN, HE'S THE ONE WITH THE JOHN DEERE HAT... YES, YES, JOHN DEERE, NO, NO, THEY'RE NOT RELATED.....TRACTORS....

Actually, it's Massey Ferguson, thank you very much. Unless I'm "steppin' out", then it DeKalb.

Why are you shouting, Yeknod? Joe hasn't posted in over 24 hours. Besides, since we all chipped in and bought a new battery for his hearing aid...you did send in your share didn't you?

Michael

DGYW* ...

Joe

*DadGummed Young Whippersnappers

YES, ITS STUKA, HE'S AN AUSTRALIAN... YES A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A-N... FROM DOWNUNDER... THATS RIGHT, YES, THE HOPPING THINGS.... K-A-N-G-A-R-O-O-S [oh sodding hell this is hard work] WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER BISCUIT?

Perhaps he'd prefer some tapioca. Or a small bowl of vanilla junket? Flan?

Why are you shouting, Yeknod? Joe hasn't posted in over 24 hours. Besides, since we all chipped in and bought a new battery for his hearing aid...you did send in your share didn't you?

Michael

Give him a small round rock. It would work just as well, and save some money, too.

Steve

Give him a small round rock. It would work just as well, and save some money, too.

Steve

Silence foole ... and send that setup you promised.

I agreed, out of the kindness of my heart, to play you in CMSF since you begged and pleaded, but I'll not brook (or stream for that matter) any further delay.

I delayed playing a REAL CessPudlian, Berli, because I had too many games going, but at this rate I may have to reconsider.

After all we only have to look at the evidence:

• Wolfp Mk II has gone AWOL, perhaps in more ways than one and I haven't seen a turn from him since he got back from Iraq ... hey that kinda rhymes ... if you don't take into account the proper pronunciation if Iraq that is.
  • Leeo has gone AWOL ... all in all a good thing generally but in this case I didn't intend to send a setup winging all the way to where ever the hell he is to have it ignored.
  • Nidan1 has ignored my last turn for so long that I was forced to resend it as a gentle reminder. Maybe that's the problem, maybe I should have sent something that bash him across the shoulder and head to get his attention.

And then I have to endure the slings and arrows of outrageous calumnies posted by you lot on Facebook ... where my children and grandchildren can see.

Truly lads, if it weren't abundantly clear that I was the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I'd be down in the dumps but as it is I just have to realize that lesser minds like yours will find something to fill the day.

Joe

... I had too many games going...

• Wolfp Mk II.
  • Leeo.
  • Nidan1.

Joe

Three games is too many for you?

Well, I guess if you're the MBT's answer to Tom Swift and his Steam Powered Brain, anything approaching double digits (From very far away) might just be too much for you to handle.

Then Iagoo, the great boaster,

He the marvellous story-teller,

He the traveller and the talker,

He the friend of old Nokomis,

Made a bow for Hiawatha;

From a branch of ash he made it,

From an oak-bough made the arrows,

Tipped with flint, and winged with feathers,

And the cord he made of deer-skin.

Then he said to Hiawatha:

"Go, my son, into the forest,

Where the red deer herd together,

Kill for us a famous roebuck,

Kill for us a deer with antlers!"

I always wonder how the heck Iagoo expected Hiawatha to find a roebuck in North America.