A nice pair!

Just completed two excellent scenarios, Hills and Highways, and Insertion and Interdiction, both by Mike Duplessis, who I assume is MikeyD (?)

Anyway, two first class battles. I particularly enjoy night/dawn battles, which both of these are. The limited and emerging light conditions add mucho atmosphere and a tense extra element to scouting out the terrain, as well as showing off some of the more spectacular game visuals. I had an absolute blast!

Cheers Mike, and let's have more please!

How disappointing, showed up here looking for a nice pair of titties and there's nothing here. How sad, it's ok though, I'll fix this thread.

There, now nobody will go through the pain and agony of clicking on this thread without getting the eye candy. :D

How disappointing, showed up here looking for a nice pair of titties and there's nothing here. How sad, it's ok though, I'll fix this thread.

There, now nobody will go through the pain and agony of clicking on this thread without getting the eye candy. :D

What are you doing with pictures of my girlfriend!!!!!!!! :eek:

MeatEtr,

There, now nobody will go through the pain and agony of clicking on this thread without getting the eye candy.

They will because the image, as nice is it might be, is definitely against Forum rules. It's been deleted and (surprise surprise) you got yourself an infraction. Even though it was a big step up from the last image you posted that go you an infraction, breaking the rules is still breaking the rules.

Steve

MeatEtr,

They will because the image, as nice is it might be, is definitely against Forum rules. It's been deleted and (surprise surprise) you got yourself an infraction. Even though it was a big step up from the last image you posted that go you an infraction, breaking the rules is still breaking the rules.

Steve

Honestly I thought it would be ok since she was clothed, albeit just barely clothed. Although I knew it was borderline, but at least some of us enjoyed it while it lasted.

Let's not ever speak of that previous image I got an infraction for. Now that one was a clear violation of the rules. But I know it got lots of laughs. :D

If you think it's borderline, it most likely is on the other side of the border :)

The problem with posting half clothed women is generally once one guy does it everybody thinks they have to pull their favorite out of the depths of their harddrive (where the wife or mom won't find it) and try to one up the guy before. We males are sooooooooooooo predictable!

Steve