Improving the look of the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing wrong with swirling clotted cream and jam on a hot scone.

Yum!

I thought it sounded okay too, as I noted. But butter is better.

(There you go, Boo, a hot new slogan for ya. A gift from me and I won't even demand royalties for it. Now you can't ask for better than that, can ya?)

Michael

I thought it sounded okay too, as I noted. But butter is better.

(There you go, Boo, a hot new slogan for ya. A gift from me and I won't even demand royalties for it. Now you can't ask for better than that, can ya?)

Michael

I believe that was the tagline for the movie, "Last Tango in Paris".

Why? You thinking of investing?

I thought all you Aussies only dabbled in the shrimp market.

A great big island full of prawn brokers.

Please rest assured that you will be punished for that ... if not in this life then in the next ... or perhaps both.

Joe

Please rest assured that you will be punished for that ... if not in this life then in the next ... or perhaps both.

Joe

I already have to deal with you now. Do you mean I'll have to deal with you in my next incarnation?

My Karma can't possibly be that bad. I'd planned on taking a bit of a break next go around and come back as a chrome mirror ball.

How could Sisyphus' condition ever go right? Seems to me that he was bound to be a loser no matter how the penny fell.

Michael

Personally, I would like to see a script treatment from Yekky on the subject of "Sisyphus: The Musical!". Something upbeat with lots of dance numbers and costume changes.

I see an excessive amount of glitter in your future.

Good grief! Almost 24 hours have passed and all we have to show for it is a rather limp post by Boo? The MBT has fallen on hard times indeed. Come on guys, roll up your sleeves and insult somebody.

Michael

Good grief! Almost 24 hours have passed and all we have to show for it is an extremely limp post by Emrys? The MBT has fallen on hard times indeed. Come on guys, roll up your sleeves and smack him repeatedly in the face with ire and gusto and bile.

(Oh my!)

Good grief! Almost 24 hours have passed and all we have to show for it is an extremely limp post by Emrys? The MBT has fallen on hard times indeed. Come on guys, roll up your sleeves and smack him repeatedly in the face with ire and gusto and bile.

(Oh my!)

Indeed it has fallen on hard times when the only two targets are apparently Boo Radley and Michael.

Back in the day there were GIANTS who came here ... men like Seanachai, Me, Peng, Joe Shaw, Berli, the Justicar ... Giants I say.

Now, save for just a few such as myself, there are naught but the mewling kittens who pretend to be Knights of the CessPool. Where is Nidan1 (when he's not gloating over his likely victory in our game), where is Wolfp Mk II (when he's not gloating over his likely victory in our game), where is Stuka (when he's not CLAIMING victory in a game my new computer won't play) and where is ... ah, well ... too late I suppose to hope some of the others of years gone by.

"Too late Natan', too late, you go with me, we drink whiskey, hunt buffalo, get drunk."

Very sad lads, very sad.

Joe

The above is too lame to even deserve a reply, which this isn't. I am merely notifying the world at large that I am still in charge and overseeing the smooth running of Reality. Don't worry about any bumps or lurches you may experience, those are all programmed in advance for stimulative purposes. Granted, some of you in the Mid-West and Southwest are going to experience death very soon, as well as several inhabitants of Middle Eastern and Antipodean countries, but don't worry about it. That's to deliver you from having to pay any more taxes. See? It all works out.

Michael

Oh look, fellas, fresh meat.

Michael

Yeah, but that's a stupid name it's got, I mean what can you possibly do with a name that ends in ... tard.

Frankly I don't think it has much potential for amusement all the way around. Just as the quality of membership has declined so has the quality of the SSNs.

Joe